If you like Dirty Day please read

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You were at Adelaide ZooTV?? that means you actually saw Dirty Day live....

*must....hold...back....jealousy*

Hahaha,

Yes I consider myself privileged.

ZooTv, Dirty Day Live, Lemon Live, the antics of Macphisto. We Aussies did get special treatment by U2 once upon a time. Actually come to think of it, we got Lovetown too.

Hmm, are we being punished now?

Haha yeah the only tour you guys have missed lately was Elevation, and getting the best ZooTv shows plus the amazing Lovetown tour makes up for it a bit. I'm sure Vertigo will be down there shortly, now if only we can get them to play Dirty Day before they get there...

I plan on attending all aussie shows....Make a banner...I'm gonna go after GA for each show....I'll hold it up........Hopefully the band will see it , get a good laugh and then play it!

ok which one of you jackasses signed it as:

Bono - It will never be played. Get over it, wanker!

:madspit:

Congrats everybody, we have reached the 100 signature milestone!!!

We are 1/5th of the way to our goal!!!

100 - Complete!!

THe acrobat petition didnt work, The play Winnipeg petition didnt work. How will this one?

I think it would be cool if they played Dirty Day but I dont think the band cares about online petitions.

thetitans2k said:
THe acrobat petition didnt work, The play Winnipeg petition didnt work. How will this one?

I think it would be cool if they played Dirty Day but I dont think the band cares about online petitions.

of course they do, Bono has already signed it

Well, Acrobat has never been played before whereas Dirty Day has and went off extremely well.

There is always hope!

Also I will be attending a Chicago show in September. If we can get 1000 signatures by then, I will personally hand Bono the list of signatures. 5,000 signatures would probably be better, though 1 million would be the best.

Chicago was the place where fans were able to convince them to play Party Girl, so it's a magical place, we can make it happen!

To watch the Adelaide video you need to download the latest xvid/divx codec and it will play in media player.

thetitans2k said:

They might, as long as we ourselves do not take it to much seriously. A serious petition, they'll probably wipe their ass with it. A buttfucking stupid petition, they might actually do it because of that.

Vote for Dirty Day Live. Because it's buttfucking stupid!

I made 3 posts on the Zootopia forum. I know a lot of people don't like Zootopia, but come on, they're still U2 fans and that's many more votes Chizip and everyone else could get. I even posted it on my Xanga (I feel like such a nerd...I have a xanga...meh...Matt Damon...:wink:)

I want this to become a reality sooooo bad.

U2Fan101 said:
I made 3 posts on the Zootopia forum. I know a lot of people don't like Zootopia, but come on, they're still U2 fans and that's many more votes Chizip and everyone else could get. I even posted it on my Xanga (I feel like such a nerd...I have a xanga...meh...Matt Damon...:wink:)

I want this to become a reality sooooo bad.

thats so awesome :up::up::up:

i was thinking about posting the link in zootopia but i thought it would be kind of weird for a guy with 1 post to just go there and ask for a favor

i ordered the Dirty Day wristbands last night, they'll be in in about 2 weeks, i'll be sure to send you one

Back
Top Bottom