I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I thought that was a longshot until they pulled Out of Control out of their asses the other night. :love: I'd LOVE to hear it live!

Jim was there and he was singing along like never before! :laugh: He got tripped up a couple of times during Running to Stand Still, since the steam train has become a fast train and then there's something about an airplane.

"Dammit! :lol: "
~Jim

The Jim :hug: :cute:

We need to get tickets for him for another one of our shows! It feels funny not having Anton with us all the time now.

arw9797 said:

The Jim :hug: :cute:

We need to get tickets for him for another one of our shows! It feels funny not having Anton with us all the time now.
He thinks I'm completely insane...but I was thinking we do have an extra Minneapolis ticket...:shifty:

arw9797 said:

sold already to Melissa and Flipper.

:(
Oh well, he still hasn't paid me back for ANYTHING from San Diego so he shouldn't be planning trips anytime soon! :angry:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm so drunk now I think I just read you guys are selling tickets to dolphins. :shifty:
:ohmy:

:lmao:

Yes, the Miami Dolphins. :yes:

Edit: That makes a lot more sense when you actually read more than the last post. :der:

The mini fahs are finally in bed and passed out :yes:

What have I missed...

:)

Although I was happy with the Vancouver set lists I would have loved to have heard those songs you just mentioned :sigh:

Maybe in Portland...December will be here before I know it :D

I have to be at work in 8 hours. :yikes: Maybe I should go to bed...but if I go to bed then this night will be over. :sad:

fah said:

Did it ever occur to you that maybe 'Flipper' is her real name :wink:

That much I do know!!!!...it's not but I guess she always hated her real name and has been Flipper since she was a kid. I think she's about 58 now and I've known her since I was about 4 so after 27 years theres really no point in asking!

She was so close to my grandma and when she died my aunt had to call her at the salon to tell her because we didn't know how to look her up in the phone book. :huh:

And.....she told me a long time ago that she legally changed her birth name to another completely different name that she liked but she never went buy it other than for her driver's license and other legal crap. And for the life of me I don't even rememeber that name. Her return address on the card she sent me a few months ago said Flipper on it :|

probably way more info than anyone needs to know about my hairdresser and therapist....

My throat hurts and I hope it's from too much yelling the last few days and not too much being outside in the rain. :shifty:

Going to bed now! Sweet U2 dreams, everyone! It's been a great first leg! :hyper:

:wave:

:yawn: I just woke up. The sun is out :faint: I think I'm going to go shopping instead of being outside. :mad: Dublin is going to sneak up on my very quickly and I need a few things

I guess I'm going to have a lonely day. My sister is "out of town" for the day, whatever that means. My parents have a party to go to tonight and my mom wants to go to a creepy mall that I hate. She said I should come over tonight to do my laundry and have dinner and then oh by the way we won't be here :| She wants to put some flowers in a few pots for me to bring home but I guess that will have to be done tomorrow. :(

I'm that desperate that I'd call Amy to do something but I'm sure she's at her parents in Wisconsin today and if she hasn't left she'd probably make me go with. :tsk: No thank you. Her parents have way too many cats for my allergies.

I hate weekends like this :sad:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

Well too bad April didn't tape the ARW, Schmeg, Kariann compliation because then we could all listen to....

Kariann-----AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

ARW-------Staaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy for meeeeeeeeeee

Schmeg----- youtalktobonoyoutalktobono

Hey guys....even though they aren't going to be playing in Dublin can we still make fun of them?

It's so much fun making fun of them I'd hate to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom