I can't touch light switches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
I always get shocked...hurts a lot..weird, eh?
eek.gif

just had to get that off my mind..

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

very weird.

Hope you feel better since you got that off your chest.
wink.gif

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Well, I'm afraid of plugging things in for the same reason...
redface.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

weird, maybe its all the static from coming to interference!!

i actually automatically assumed you meant because of germs.
i'm like that with door handles, railings, public bathrooms!
never touch those silver panel things to open a door. They are full of germs. I always go the elbow above or below.

Yes, I know Im a freak.

i can't touch light switches for the same reason.

i also freak out in public bathrooms for the same reason.

i also can't touch frosted glass cause the texture makes me want to barf. i can't explain that one.

i also freak out if a bird (specifically a pigeon) flies over my head because i've been crapped on a bunch of times so now i literally flinch when they fly over me.

i am a neurotic spaz.
icon30.gif

I repeatedly get shocked 'cause my dad is renovating the basement and doesn't have permanent light fixtures so I keep touching wires...weird. It feels like someone ahs grabbed your fingers...

I won't sit on public toilet seats, or try not to touch the taps...

and I can't walk on dry sand. The texture makes me feel like throwing up. Similarly I can't touch flour...it's too dry

If I stare at those wide, flat light switches where there are 3 on one panel, I get sick to my stomach.

Seriously.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I am a bit paranoid--not extremely, but a bit--about metal handles and things like that because sometimes they give me shocks. I am definitely paranoid about the car door because it often seems to to give me shocks, especially when I'm wearing certain shoes. Weird, some people seem to be more electric than others
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

I HATE being shocked...every time I touch a plug or a switch or ANYTHING metal I get shocked..and it isn't because I have a shocking personality
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif

------------------
"I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet." - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

Ugh... for me it's styromfoam. It gives me the chills so bad. I remember once in junior high a friend of mine though she was being funny and kept scraping her lunch tray with her fork and laughed while I was freaking out, so I threw my apple at her and (unintentionally)gave her a black eye...lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
Holy Jesus, Holy rock and roll...

Back
Top Bottom