I can get very hyper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
I dont' knwo what it is, if I drink anything that has a lot of sugar and a lot of caffeine..like soda...I get REALLY hyper.

Yeah, I get like that too sometimes, Arun. One time, my boss let me go home from work early after I drank too much Mountain Dew and got stuck in a box.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

LOL April... That's what I was thinking too!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm immune to caffeine already... My mom drank 4 cans of coke every day when she was pregnant. Then I drink at least one can of coke per day... Today I had 4 cans of them...
tongue.gif

[edit]typos again[/edit]

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 04-25-2002).]

You guys...*sigh*

You guys...

Aww, forget it.
tongue.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

When I get on the Red Bull it is over. Call the Looney factory. I can handle pots of coffee and even Mt. Dew. But when I am on the Red Bull (aka liquid crack) some of my friends refuse to be in the general vicinity. It is scary. Like exorcist scary.

bo020419.gif
<--me

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Yeah, I get like that too sometimes, Arun. One time, my boss let me go home from work early after I drank too much Mountain Dew and got stuck in a box.

You really should use "One time, at band camp...." as your signature!

Maybe you should cut down on all that Red Bull.

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Folks.
I have witnessed this personally dealing w halfstar on AIM..
In my minds eye I can see little Arun jumping around behind his computer monitor, like a little b*tch, after drinking 2 JOLT Colas.
wink.gif

DB9

Originally posted by daisybean:

Um, how exactly does one get stuck in a box??

wink.gif

Okay...gather 'round, children...it's story time!

My best friend Kim and I worked together at a shoe store in high school. We were handling stock in the backroom, and one of the boxes that had come in was pretty big. Kim bet me that I couldn't get in the box all the way so that she could close it and tape it up. So I got in the box, curled up, and she taped it shut. When I tried to get out though, she had taped it really well, and I couldn't get out. When I started to break through, the packaging tape got stuck in my hair.

------------------

Bonochick's Place

I used to drink Red Bull a lot. I remember I stocked up four for each night of prom. Honestly I don't remember them kicking in allowing me to jump off walls, but I do know they work for some people. Taurine is definitely an energy boost.

A legal drug choc full of caffiene and *ephedrine* is Ripped Fuel. I ran up some of the hills around campus to expend what felt like extra energy. Well, it sure was because expending the energy felt great, and I didn't feel exhausted. Ephedrine isn't the greatest of ingredients from what I've read, so be careful. Also, when I would take these pills I could feel pressure around my chest and heart. There were brief palpitations too, that's scary.

Originally posted by wannabe:
I used to drink Red Bull a lot. I remember I stocked up four for each night of prom. Honestly I don't remember them kicking in allowing me to jump off walls, but I do know they work for some people. Taurine is definitely an energy boost.

A legal drug choc full of caffiene and *ephedrine* is Ripped Fuel. I ran up some of the hills around campus to expend what felt like extra energy. Well, it sure was because expending the energy felt great, and I didn't feel exhausted. Ephedrine isn't the greatest of ingredients from what I've read, so be careful. Also, when I would take these pills I could feel pressure around my chest and heart. There were brief palpitations too, that's scary.

BE VERY CAREFUL

it's been linked to heart valve problems and guy guys at Gnc say " only if you have them preexisting" which is EXTREMLY false...that stuff should be banned!

Back
Top Bottom