Sphere "app" and Apple Wallet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snowlock

Refugee
Sorry if this is elsewhere and please direct me if so, has anyone had any trouble getting your tickets from the Sphere "app" which is nothing more than their website on the mobile phone, to the Apple Wallet? It says it's required, but hell if I can make it work!

Sorry if this is elsewhere and please direct me if so, has anyone had any trouble getting your tickets from the Sphere "app" which is nothing more than their website on the mobile phone, to the Apple Wallet? It says it's required, but hell if I can make it work!

Is this for a Vibee package?

Can you see your tickets but cannot download or do you not see them at all?

Is this for a Vibee package?

Can you see your tickets but cannot download or do you not see them at all?

Yes it's the Vibee package. You can see the tickets on the Sphere website, and it says move to wallet, but there's nothing to tap to move to the wallet.

I have the tickets. Has anyone with a Vibee package on here successfully transferred their tickets to the apple wallet?

Okay, some progress on the Apple Wallet front. The button to put the tickets in the apple wallet ONLY appears if the iPhone is in LANDSCAPE mode. And you must have Face ID active.

And then it says "Unable to add to pass. Your pass could not be added to Wallet at this time. Try again later."

So their website is F'd up, but they're saying they require tickets in wallet to get in. What are other iPhone carrying fans seeing?

wtf. I hope you can get that resolved. I saw a bunch of Vibee lanyards at last weekend's shows, but didn't ask them if they had any issues. The only one I talked to about it at all said he paid 5k for it and liked his room so much he'd taken pictures of it.

Sphere "app" and Apple Wallet

Or they could just… use the TM app? It’s all the same company

So when I got there I went to the Vibee concierge desk at the Zoo TV experience. The Vibee employees told me the Apple wallet doesn't work with the Sphere Account Manager website and you won't be required to show the tickets in the wallet. I showed the tickets in Chrome web browswer at the Sphere and got right in.

Back
Top Bottom