How was your day? Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great. Had off today and going to the Phillies game tonight if they play because it is raining

Boring. Off today, so I have been posting here a lot and watching tv. Went to the store and got more travel stuff for Dublin. Relaxing before my 15 hour shift on Saturday

Excellent!! Worked from 9-4, and was quite busy, which made the day go by fast. Business is picking up with researchers, now with is the start of summer!! Now I have to deal with a difficult board member tomorrow, who thinks she knows it all. :madspit::censored:

Got up early to take my boy out for his long morning run, headed to work for a packed day with several of my favorite regular clients, slightly sore still from my workout last night, came home and had a bit of a nap after playing with and feeding the children, got woken up by a text from a friend wanting to go for dinner, so I attempted to freshen up with the little ankle-biters chasing me around, headed out, sat on the patio for a couple hours, strolled home, played with the ankle-biters some more, now we're just lounging..

And spring is finally, truly here.

So basically awesome.

This morning I woke up and my eyes were blood shot and itchy due to my allergies. As the day went on I just felt worst. My nose was running, and I had a sore throat. The pollen counts are very high here, so I know that it is causing me to feel not well. Hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me.

Past few days have been amazing, going to a ton of places with the love of my life, walking hand in hand and taking loads of pics, going out for meals, shopping, coffee, etc. :drool:

it started with a doctor's appointment at 8:20 this morning. and had to wait over an hour ro see him. the rest of the day I was busy doing errands, and getting some medications filled.

worked 9:30-6, then went tanning, now waiting for the Phillies game to come on

Interesting. We had loud clapping thunder which scared the sh*t out of me then I ran out of laundry soap in the midst of being on a roll doing laundry and flunked a quiz. Hope tomorrow is better :shifty:

not doing much today. My only day off this week, so spending it trying to relax

Back
Top Bottom