How about some Randooziedooziedoooooom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just spent the last two hours with my two new little cousins. :cute: Conner is 18 days old and Hayden is 9 days old. Conner is as calm as can be but Hayden did not stop screaming the entire time. :crack: There was also a gigantic white dog that sheds all over the place. :scream: My black fleece shirt is coated with white hair. :(

One of my cousins from LA had a 3 hour layover so she wanted to see the boys. I always get so sad when I see her because I want to live where she lives! :scream: :shifty: Plus it would be fun being able to see her more often. I hope my new schedule will enable me to go out there for a visit. :sad:

ok....back to cleaning. :scream:

I'm listening to my mums cd's ... oh my god something MUST be wrong with me!
(Although, the stranglers and the jam are pretty cool... :ohmy: )

Don't be sorry :no:
I will be living through you! (and Schmeg and zoney and.............. you get the picture)
:hyper:

shari schultz said:
pumpkin ice cream with toasted pecans sprinkled on top :drool:

That sounds soooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: I never did make pumpkin bread this year. Maybe once I'm living in a house with a real kitchen I'll be able to do it. I did buy pumpkin muffins the other day and they were yummy :love:

I didn't get any sleep last night. I was too tired from packing to sleep :huh:

I wish I could have just taken the rest of today off and finish up around here. Someone else on my team has off so I'm stuck at work all day until 5:00 :sad:

Winter is definitely on the way! It's windy, freezing, dark and gloomy outside. :scream:

arw9797 said:

I always make a pumpkin pie, pecan pie, chocolate pie, apple pie, and a cheesecake. The last few years I've made just a basic pumpkin because that's what my grandpa asks for. The times I've strayed from the traditional pie to something a litlte more funky he didn't eat it. I'm sort of stuck making a boring pumpkin pie or listen to him whine about the lack of one. :( The chocolate pie is boring too but everyone likes it. It's just a mousse base with whip cream and chocolate sprinkled on top. The pecan, apple, and cheesecake are always a little different. I really wanted to do something with cranberries this year but it sounds like my cheesecake was just picked today. That sort of leaves it open for me to do something different since I'm not sure I'll need an actual apple pie. For the last few years I've made an open apple pie with a butterscotch topping. So I think I want to make something in place of apple but I also don't want to get into trouble with any of the family by removing anything! :eek: I wonder if I could find a cranberry pie of some sort and how that would go over with them.

:reject: are you sorry you asked?

This is last year. That's a blueberry cheesecake....boring! I think my brother requested that one.

100_1953.jpg

100_1955.jpg

:drool:

I have a fabulous recipe for pecan pie ~ it has a chocolate base and a chocolate glaze :drool:

And no, I'm not sorry I asked...I love desserts :up:

Have you ever made a pavlova???

Kariann said:

Decided to do a ghost hunt/story thing at a restaurant in Northern OH.
Oh yeah. :der: I thought you meant a mini trip with your mom.

fah said:

:drool:

I have a fabulous recipe for pecan pie ~ it has a chocolate base and a chocolate glaze :drool:

And no, I'm not sorry I asked...I love desserts :up:

Have you ever made a pavlova???

I'm not sure I know what pavlova is. :huh:

What is your pecan/chocolate recipe? I made one a few years ago but it was too rich.

Well pretty soon all I'll be talking about is desserts so everyone should get used to it! :D Too bad I can't overnight a package to everyone. :(

arw9797 said:

Well pretty soon all I'll be talking about is desserts so everyone should get used to it! :D Too bad I can't overnight a package to everyone. :(
yeah.................. too bad :drool:

arw9797 said:

I'm not sure I know what pavlova is. :huh:

What is your pecan/chocolate recipe? I made one a few years ago but it was too rich.

Pavlova is a meringue (slow baked in the oven) topped with whip cream and fresh fruit ~ yummy

I'll take a look for the chocolate pecan pie recipe :)

:crazy: I completely passed out for 2 hours. :yikes: I hope I can sleep again in a few hours!

:crack: I just found my diploma!!!!!!!!!!! :der: I have a big basket full of papers and tax stuff. I looked through that damn thing twice a few months ago. I just picked it up to move it and I noticed red, white, and blue strings sticking out of the bottom. :mad:

Ahhh yes, the tour is on again :D Got the "Server is too busy message" for the first time in a long time.........
Off to vote, drop off thank you gift at PT and then work
Later Randoooooooooom :wave:

I'm not registered to vote here and like EVERYONE I work with has so far made me feel guilty about forgetting to register and/or not sending an absentee ballot to RI. :mad:

kellyahern said:
Speaking of elections (well, election tv coverage), I'm diggin' Tim Russert's green tie on NBC :up:.

I hope he brings out the white board sometime tonight :wink:.

the white board is out! So far blue won in MN for senate. The governor race is going to be close. :yikes:

:ohmy: They brought Tom Brokaw out for tonight. :love:

Back
Top Bottom