Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd plug something into that socket, if you get my meaning.

Little details FTW.

anne-hathaway2.jpg

I wouldn't mind leaving some tracks on her runway, if you get my meaning.

Can you guys elaborate on this, please?

The more I see of the Hath, the more I admire the Hath.

anne_hath_june064.jpg

st02_anne.jpg

I wouldn't mind pummeling her shoreline, if you get my meaning.

So what did you all think of Havoc?

You all avoiding the question? I'll admit I stayed up til 2 am on a work night to watch that shit. And though i can't say I enjoyed the movie, per se, I've watched it since. And I'd watch it again. Shit, I've seen the Devil Wears Prada twice - and she remains clothed the whole goddamn movie.

You all avoiding the question? I'll admit I stayed up til 2 am on a work night to watch that shit. And though i can't say I enjoyed the movie, per se, I've watched it since. And I'd watch it again. Shit, I've seen the Devil Wears Prada twice - and she remains clothed the whole goddamn movie.

Ditto on Devil Wears Prada.

I think Havoc is one of the great films of the decade, featuring an Oscar-worthy turn by THE HATH!'s breasts.

I actually haven't seen it either. Don't plan on it. But I have seen her breasts in action (via Brokeback) and stills from Havoc.

They're real. And they're spectacular.

I think the prospect of Mike with a rifle is infinitely more frightening.

bouncepleaseqj4.gif

I found this in the depths of my photobucket. Alone with an array of old Zooey sig pics.

I don't get the Hathaway obsession. I admit after some of these photos posted she is a little more attractive than I had thought before, but only slightly. She's absolutely boring as an actress, can someone give me a role where she has some depth?

She just comes off generic to me. :shrug:

annie1.jpg

I wouldn't mind her putting my actor into work, if you get my meaning.

You did.

muse-annie-clark-st-vincent2.jpg

St+Vincent+annie4.jpg

stvincent_performing.jpg

vincentspan.jpg

fggdfgdfg.jpg

Here's a chance to try again. For you, "Paris ain't the only thing that's burning" might be apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom