Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but if you ask her for a Flowbee, you never know what you're going to get.

anna-paquin-true-blood.jpg

Throwing it out there.

Its very clear, Impy loves the 'innocent' look.

:D:D

I don't think that's the case. I just normally like unconventionally hot women and/or women I find talented. Like this Stacy the Keebler Elf? I'm not digging it, but most men probably would.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure I just recently got done posting several pictures of Alison Mosshart sucking down Marlboros and generally looking like sex personified.

Moving on:

Anne_Hathaway_0006.jpg

I've never wanted detention so badly.

awal2e.jpg

Ronald's little sister. All growns up. And I remember when she first got sorted. :sad:

z122917384.jpg

Alexa Chung. She's hot mostly for the fact that she bangs Alex Turner.

6a00d8341bf6c153ef01157118b5f5970c-800wi

6a00d8341bf6c153ef01157115dbb0970c-800wi

First shots of Scarlett in Iron Man 2. The movie will blow. But she'll make a lot of money and look incredible doing it. So good for her.

Una+Healy++2.jpg

Una Healy. She likes to play big red guitars, apparently.

Ronald who?

Ronald Weasley, as in Harry Potter's dorky best friend.

I find the actress playing Ginny (Bonnie something, right?) as bland as the character herself, but those new pics of her an improvement.

I bet she's still bland, though. Just bland with makeup and tight clothes.

Clemence Poesy, the French girl who was in Goblet of Fire was super hot.

nylon_magazin_chloe_sevigny_anja_rubik_clemence_poesy_c7a413e66870c2eb658079e07943bddf.JPEG

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt. Continue.

clemence_poesy_zoo_2.jpg

I think I just quidditched all over myself.

nylon_magazin_chloe_sevigny_anja_rubik_clemence_poesy_c7a413e66870c2eb658079e07943bddf.JPEG

Kind of hard to squat for a pee in the middle of the sidewalk while wearing tights. Someone might need to clue her in.

Cute tights, though.

I wouldn't mind sticking my Eiffel Tower in her Moulin Rouge, if you get my meaning.

600full-amy-adams.jpg

Um...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom