Hottest Chica Around - Part Sicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
diane-lane-21.jpg

Happy, Maddie?

And she's still hot. I don't care what anyone says.

I don't discriminate based on age. There are plenty of great looking 30+ and 40+ women. Diane Lane is tops, but there are loads more.

MariaBello_Granitz_11605356.jpg

I wouldn't mind staging an assault on her precinct 13, if you get my meaning.

There's not a lot you can do to piss me off short of calling Annie Clark a tramp.

Bello? She was in The Cooler if that's what you're referencing. And if you actually intended to say Mario instead of Maria, you're probably referencing the ill-fated Super Mario Bros. movie.

A few do. I just don't like having photos of myself up on here or for anyone to know my real name since it's fairly uncommon. It's easy to call NSW Mike, for instance, because that's sort of hard to place.

Peef thinks I look like Thom Yorke. He's wrong. Laz thinks I hang out in septic tanks all day. This may or may not be a fact.

Every time I see it, I get depressed and think of what sort of G-d would allow an extraordinary man like the Blum to be struck down in the prime of both his professional and personal life.

And yes. Winslet belongs in this conversation.

I can think of no more fitting tribute to the man and his work than to keep this avatar at least until I'm done grieving.

And it's probably for the best to keep what I look like a secret. This way I won't end up in any Brokeback photoshops.

IMG_1222.jpg

Well, if Laz had loaned him that stupid hat he wore to the docks, the photo would be right up your alley.

The Blum plowed through so many women, it's impossible to know.

If Maddy weren't here, I don't think Interference would be nearly as just-about-tolerable as it is. Don't ever leave.

Maddie's kind of the Elaine of our clique Click.

Blanchett - yes
Norah - sometimes. I like the short hair on her.
Cloverfield - Lizzy Caplan was in it, so I'm going with yes.
Bunny House [sic] - Kat Dennings alone makes this a huge yes, but they throw Emma Stone in there for good measure. Shazam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom