Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every part of this episode was perfection, except for the complete lack of Chase screentime.

Best line for me was Wilson: "Damn! I thought I lost you when I walked backwards through my own footprints in the snow.":lmao:

And I cracked up in the previews for Tuesday's episode with House's "Oh my god...you're sleeping with me!":laugh:

Mira Sorvino was awesome and I loved her character. Wish she was sticking around!

23_4_176.gif
:lol:

Loved it. I have to say, every time I see 'Kumar' I have a hard time taking him seriously :lol:

That was another awesome episode:love: The humor was even better than the last episode. The patient really held my attention to. I hope the strike ends before next Friday, so the TV season will be able to continue. This season is getting too good to end here.:drool:

The House/Wilson exchanges have been brilliant over the last two episodes... I like the nod to their “relationship”… :giggle:

13 being bisexual is sort of interesting but honestly seems like an easy way to make her character even more complicated. I am growing tired of the three newbies... Bring back Chase and Cameron - STAT!

elevated_u2_fan said:
The House/Wilson exchanges have been brilliant over the last two episodes... I like the nod to their “relationship”… :giggle:

13 being bisexual is sort of interesting but honestly seems like an easy way to make her character even more complicated. I am growing tired of the three newbies... Bring back Chase and Cameron - STAT!

I loved Wilson's realization...."We're a couple":ohmy: That whole scene in the restaurant that ended with House awkwardly handing the drink back to him and leaving was hilarious.:laugh:
I also liked that exchange when Cuddy warned Wilson about dating Cutthroat Bitch, and he looks and goes "Nice disguise, House.":lmao:

And I agree, the new 3 are all characters I like individually, but they are really screwing with the chemistry and dynamic of the 6 main characters

U2isthebest said:

I loved Wilson's realization...."We're a couple":ohmy: That whole scene in the restaurant that ended with House awkwardly handing the drink back to him and leaving was hilarious.:laugh:
I also liked that exchange when Cuddy warned Wilson about dating Cutthroat Bitch, and he looks and goes "Nice disguise, House.":lmao:

that stuff was awesome...

The look on his face at the end of the episode before last when he realized Wilson was with CB was priceless... It reminded me of the episode when Wilson filed his cane and he fell on the floor :lol:

elevated_u2_fan said:

that stuff was awesome...

The look on his face at the end of the episode before last when he realized Wilson was with CB was priceless... It reminded me of the episode when Wilson filed his cane and he fell on the floor :lol:

I never thought of that, but you're right! It made me think of that episode from last season where Wilson and Cuddy went out as friends but House thought Wilson actually wanted to hook up with her. He sent Wilson flowers and made it look like they were from Cuddy to freak him out. When Wilson found out he decided to screw with House and tell her he did like Cuddy. House's reactions then were priceless too.:lmao: I have to post. These crack me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeOwp7VU7Ws

Last edited:
COBL_04 said:
House is back next week yay :hyper:

Is the strike over? Are they gonna finish the season?

Supposedly, the strike is going to be over this week. That was the rumor as of last weekend. As long as the strike finishes before next Friday, they can salvage part of the TV season!

Well, it's finally back on our screens, at last, and last night's episode was the one with the drug addict, and where House picked his team... now my understanding is that 13 and one of the two blokes are still working for him, but I was a bit confused by the ending. Is it Taub or the other guy? I like Taub better. And I was sooooo over Cutthroad bitch. I hated her with a passion. It's also amazing how much I don't miss Cameron and Chase as the team.

COBL_04 said:
Well, it's finally back on our screens, at last, and last night's episode was the one with the drug addict, and where House picked his team... now my understanding is that 13 and one of the two blokes are still working for him, but I was a bit confused by the ending. Is it Taub or the other guy? I like Taub better. And I was sooooo over Cutthroad bitch. I hated her with a passion. It's also amazing how much I don't miss Cameron and Chase as the team.

It's Taub. And by the time the new team really settles in (you should have 3 more episodes coming) you might miss Cameron and Chase more than you think. Oh, and don't think Cutthroat Bitch will be gone for good....

Back
Top Bottom