Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTU2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
September 25, or 4 weeks from tomorrow, counting down the days...saw the previews last night.

Not sure how it'll be without Foreman, Cameron, and Chase...but really House, Cuddy, and Wilson make the show so it should be good.

All 3 of House's former team members will be back in other positions, so I'm curious to see what they're going to do with that. I've already prejudged the new characters in my mind (I know, bad) and I don't like them. I'm afraid they're tampering with a show that's near perfect. We'll have to see how it plays out. But September 25th can't come fast enough:drool:

COBL_04 said:
I didn't know Chase, Cameron and Foreman had all left. Still one ep to go here!!

And what is a House thread without the :grumpy: out the front?

Come on now, we all know that House has the sunniest disposition on the face of the earth. He's a real charmer!:happy:
On the plus side, in less than a week, I will be holding the Season 3 DVD in my hands :hyper:

Still Season 3:

COBL_04 said:
Just watched the penultimate episode, and a few points to make :D

1. What the hell happened to his "nutritionist?"

2. Foreman's a big jerk. Humph.

3. What did Chase have against Foreman? He said "I don't want him here" and he wouldn't give a character reference. Double you tee eff?

4. Every single case seems to have one common symptom - liver failure!

Good quotes:
"Maybe it was Ashton Kutcher." :lol:
"I can walk." "I don't bleed when I pee." :lol:

:sigh: I'm really going to miss those three. Still, they can probably milk their absence for humor purposes for a few episodes.

U2isthebest said:

How many more episodes do you have to go until the season is over?

Final episode was last night. Then there was some special on, and the prodcuers said the three of them would be back. Lastly, there was the abso-fucking-amazing news that Season 4 for us starts next week!! :hyper: We're getting it straight from the US!! Channel 10 are doing really well with that now.

COBL_04 said:

Final episode was last night. Then there was some special on, and the prodcuers said the three of them would be back. Lastly, there was the abso-fucking-amazing news that Season 4 for us starts next week!! :hyper: We're getting it straight from the US!! Channel 10 are doing really well with that now.

:shocked: I'm so jealous! You don't even have to wait!
Are you sure it doesn't start the 25th of September, or right around there? It starts that night for us, and I'd be shocked if you got it before us.

Last edited:
Sicy said:

Me neither, wth?

SPOILER!!!

Foreman quit because he doesn't want to turn out like House (too late :rolleyes: ) House fired Chase because he said he's ready to be on his own (I don't think anyone's buying that though) and Cameron quit in a show of solidarity, I guess. She decided she wants to be with Chase after all. This all happened on the season finale, so if you missed it, you missed all the above drama. Foreman did announce his resignation a few weeks earlier though. There's an article from TV Guide I posted on the first page that talks a little more about how this will be resolved. I can't wait.:drool:

I saw this thread and realized, I've barely thought about the show all summer. I don't care that much about Foreman, Chase and Cameron, their ongoing plotlines aren't all that compelling to me, and I don't have this overwhelming, obsessive need to know what's going to happen the way I do with some shows :coughjimandpamsdateontheofficecough:

I'll still watch in the fall for House snark, though.

U2isthebest said:

:shocked: I'm so jealous! You don't even have to wait!
Are you sure it doesn't start the 25th of September, or right around there? It starts that night for us, and I'd be shocked if you got it before us.

Well probably. I'd be shocked as well, but wouldn't be angry. :wink:

Can someone please tell me what Foreman did or said to Chase which made Chase hate him? In the last few episodes they were both pricks.

COBL_04 said:

:

Can someone please tell me what Foreman did or said to Chase which made Chase hate him? In the last few episodes they were both pricks.

screwed cameron while they were at work, in an MRI room i think or a supply closet? foreman sees cameron as a sister figure so he didnt like it .

i dont think we will get the new season for a while here yet.

I'm lookin' forward to this! I haven't thought about it much this summer but now I'm kinda psyched I must admit. people are throwing dorm parties for the priemere :lol: Also I just bought the season three DVDs :drool:

Aside from Hugh Laurie's Emmy-worthy performance of House's struggle with detoxing and a the first 3 or 4 episodes, I thought last season was...meh. Season 3 was a real letdown from the brilliant 2nd season. I'll be tuning in this year, but I don't have the same ZOMG HOUSE IS STARTING A NEW SEASON I CANT WAIT!!!!111111!!!! feeling as last year.

daygloeyes2 said:
Aside from Hugh Laurie's Emmy-worthy performance of House's struggle with detoxing and a the first 3 or 4 episodes, I thought last season was...meh. Season 3 was a real letdown from the brilliant 2nd season. I'll be tuning in this year, but I don't have the same ZOMG HOUSE IS STARTING A NEW SEASON I CANT WAIT!!!!111111!!!! feeling as last year.

I noticed that with a lot of people during the third season :hug:

elevation2u said:
stupid Tritter
:angry:

AND

that raped victim episode

:down:

I was, like, the only person on Earth, who loved "One Day, One Room" the rape victim episode.:love: :reject:

And I have never hated a character as much as I did Tritter. I was so hoping he would get his ass kicked by House.

You know I found as I watched my season 3 dvd's that I really liked last season post-Tritter. Some really good stuff there...actually even the pre-Tritter ones were cool.

See Disturbia...it's Tritter all over again. It's like he's playing the same guy (well, almost), like if Tritter lost his mind.

Back
Top Bottom