Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoIsMyMuse said:
if anyone has a Yahoo messenger screen name, let me know and I can ask to have you invited to the Zootopian chat session. That might lessen the strain on the stream

My Yahoo screen name is decdan

silvrlvr said:
Axver, if I log off now for a quick nap will I have any trouble getting into the mirror stream?

Hopefully not, but what I did on past legs when I needed to leave was I just muted the stream and left it connected until I came back.

Westport (and others who want to get in via Yahoo), make sure you're logged into messenger, and add abigail as a friend when she asks you to. Then she'll invite you to the chat.

U2Girl1978 said:
There are too many people on this stream and it's causing the guys bandwidth to go over.

:uhoh:

Damnit, this is why we need the mirror to hurry up and work!

gr@cie said:

Thanks :) I seem to have joined the chat but how do I hear the stream? sorry for being thick :)

There's nothing yet, but there will be as soon as there's something to hear. Their stream doesn't have the music in between performances :)

gr@cie said:

Thanks :) I seem to have joined the chat but how do I hear the stream? sorry for being thick :)

You'll hear it when the person calls back. Right now there's no sound because the person wanted to save their cell battery, I believe. You'll know when it's back! :wink:

Hi Miri! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom