Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^my thought as well

don't know where the person who posted that GA number got his/her facts from... just something I read

Well, guys and gals gimme some rail cuz I will for sure go insane if I get stuck anywhere else especially if it is hot and humid. Besides, my girls gotta have breathing room....they'll be supported and all, no skank top for me, but it's not so pretty if I get all hot and sweaty in a crowd. :grumpy:

u2forlife said:
14,000 sounds about right. I estimated approx. 20,000 on the field in Dublin using the ENTIRE length of the stadium. So with this new formation, the number you heard is about right.

I was gonna say from the looks of the pics in Dublin there were probably 14,000 there, perhaps more. So the figures could possibly be correct. That's an awful lot of people on the ground though, and from the looks of the Aloha Stadium config on TM I don't know about 14,000 people there....with the grayed out seating and grayed out area, how many people do you guys think it'll end up being? (per show....keep thinking positive for not one but TWO shows!!!) :rockon:

chrissi has talked to crew members too...i saw it with my own eyes! and she was in a bar with them!

*points at Chrissi* skank!!!!!!!!!!!

and thank god someone has publicly acknowledged that i've slept out for shows! Kevin shared butt-heat with me in Boston on the one night I slept out there, I swear! Chrissi did not share butt-heat though. stingy skank :tsk:

ok i'm really supposed to be working :scream:
nurse chrissi said:
Hi everyone :wave:

true story here

Just got home from work and a friend of mine showed me the new RS magazine about the u2 tour

she asked if I was the one who went to 42 shows :lol:

I told her no but I think that I might have slept in a tent with her :wink:

Last edited:
Kevin has no butt.. he's like 90 pounds... so how is he supposed to share butt heat?

So I think you are lying! :angry:

:lmao: god, i have to admit i totally took advantage of him. he was already passed out...er....sleeping and i crawled next to him and discovered that his butt was generating an inordinate amount of heat. it was quite intense. so I cuddled a little closer (spoonwise) and identified the source of the heat and basked in it until dawn.

:cute: it was sooooo romantic. miroslava, if you talk about his velvety voice again i will utterly combust, so please refrain...

Kevin! :hug: we tease because we love

I have a collection of Kevin voice mails I should forward on to you.... :drool:

All in that rich, smooth, buttery Kevin voice :love:

"Yooooooooooooooooo biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch gimmmmmmme a caaaaaaaaaaall"

"Mirooooooooooooooooslaaaaaaaavaaaaaaaaa wheeeeeeeere are yoooooooooou? Are you inside? Are you on the raaaaaaaaaaaail? Are you gonnaaaaaaaaa do Aaaaaaaaadam tonight? Gimmeeeeeee a caaaaaaaaaaaall"

:faint:

:lmao:

I can personally attest to the sleeping outside thing - although you might not want to call us for tent erections :lol:

And I will also attest to the crew member thingy as well - I do believe through the haze of rum and cokes and some sort of taco appetizers I may or may not have told various crew members that I have guy friends that want to sleep with Bono but are not gay (or so they say) :shameful:

Carek1230 said:
Well, guys and gals gimme some rail cuz I will for sure go insane if I get stuck anywhere else especially if it is hot and humid. Besides, my girls gotta have breathing room....they'll be supported and all, no skank top for me, but it's not so pretty if I get all hot and sweaty in a crowd. :grumpy:

How about everyone who has posted in this thread do a formation and own the rail? :D If anyone tries to get on the rail we'll head butt them.

:lol:

Miroslava said:
I have a collection of Kevin voice mails I should forward on to you.... :drool:

All in that rich, smooth, buttery Kevin voice :love:

"Yooooooooooooooooo biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch gimmmmmmme a caaaaaaaaaaall"

"Mirooooooooooooooooslaaaaaaaavaaaaaaaaa wheeeeeeeere are yoooooooooou? Are you inside? Are you on the raaaaaaaaaaaail? Are you gonnaaaaaaaaa do Aaaaaaaaadam tonight? Gimmeeeeeee a caaaaaaaaaaaall"

:faint:

*tears*

OMG STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
I can personally attest to the sleeping outside thing - although you might not want to call us for tent erections :lol:

And I will also attest to the crew member thingy as well - I do believe through the haze of rum and cokes and some sort of taco appetizers I may or may not have told various crew members that I have guy friends that want to sleep with Bono but are not gay (or so they say) :shameful:

:giggle: chrissi said "erections."

rosa, leave before it gets ugly!

nurse chrissi said:

Fanboys :love:

*tries to think of other choice voice mails*

"Mirooooooooooooooooooooooodaaaaaaaaaaaahling I am a traaaaaaaaaainwreck. Vegas is ruuuuuuuuuuining me AND.I.AM. GOING.TO.RUIN.VEGAS! Heh. I am just fucking around gimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee a caaaaaaaaaaaaall"

Ok, he's gonna kill me :lol:

I just realized I have erected a tent before.
By myself.
A big tent, it sleeps 5-6.
But I erected it all by myself.
And I have slept outside.
Tho not for U2....
I waited in GA line in Vegas for 9 hours tho.

So would this perhaps qualify me to be skank-apprentice?

:confused:

nurse chrissi said:

Those tacos will get you everytime :yes:

WildHoneyAlways said:

That's because you slept next to me!! :angry:

well you didn't share, either :grumpy: i'm serious, kevin has little men inside his butt shoveling coal, fueling some weird kind of biological furnace.

miroslava stttttttttttttttttttoppppppppppppp! i can't take it. i keep reading those and totally hearing it in my head and i'm DYING!

i like it when you talk to kevin on the phone and people on the other side of the room can hear his voice blaring out of the cell :giggle:

Carek1230 said:
I just realized I have erected a tent before.
By myself.
A big tent, it sleeps 5-6.
But I erected it all by myself.
And I have slept outside.
Tho not for U2....
I waited in GA line in Vegas for 9 hours tho.

So would this perhaps qualify me to be skank-apprentice?

:confused:

No, rail skanky-ness is a life style, it is not something you earn just by doing GA :tsk:

I'm so happy that such a large number of like minded perverted smart ass skanks will be attending the shows in Hawaii :love:

ruffian said:

well you didn't share, either :grumpy: i'm serious, kevin has little men inside his butt shoveling coal, fueling some weird kind of biological furnace.

miroslava stttttttttttttttttttoppppppppppppp! i can't take it. i keep reading those and totally hearing it in my head and i'm DYING!

i like it when you talk to kevin on the phone and people on the other side of the room can hear his voice blaring out of the cell :giggle:

I wonder if I just screwed myself out of new voice mails now that he knows I save the more drunken ones :hmm:

"Mirooooooooooooooooooooo. I am still in Baaaaaaahstaaaaaaaahn... no wait...erm. I mean, I am in Buffalo. I will be in Cleveland hmmm dunno when I will be in Cleveland... "

usually i hear kevin's voice in my head encouraging me to drink more... "c'mon, you bunch a sallies...(pronounced syaaaaaaalllies) have a f******g drink!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom