Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

:up:

because there's more a "g" sound to Long Islanders :wink: (Lung Island)

but they still say cawfee

:madwife: Are you making fun of us Long Islanders?? :eyebrow: :wink:

:hmm: Come to think of it, it does sound like we say cawfee :wink:

*carry on*

I can't wait to meet you folks in person, you're all nuts.:coocoo:

:D :hug:

I guess the majority of folks attending the show from here are Americans, just curious. Plus trying to get away from skank talk.:reject:

Just for the record, we're not actually skanky. We just play skanks on the internet :shh: The nuts part is true though

An I guess I would be considered "American" since I live in the States and have spent the most time here out of anywhere, but I was born and raised in Mexico :D

Last edited:
I know if you're a member of U2.com you get to stand in a special GA line how do they confirm that? Do you think if I joined now I could get in that line? Is it really that much shorter?
:confused:

hwnstyle said:
I know if you're a member of U2.com you get to stand in a special GA line how do they confirm that? Do you think if I joined now I could get in that line? Is it really that much shorter?
:confused:

There may NOT be a special U2.com line for Hawaii... I would not count on it... If I were you, I dont know if I would join just for that... :hmm:

Miroslava said:
An I guess I would be considered "American" since I live in the States and have spent the most time here out of anywhere, but I was born and raised in Mexico :D

I can confirm that Miro was born and raised in Mexico since we met in 1980 while I was living there. :wink:

MTEdge said:

I can confirm that Miro was born and raised in Mexico since we met in 1980 while I was living there. :wink:

:yes:

We went to the one pre-school....

and hwnstyle...

Normally, the way they would check your U2.com status would generally be through the key chain or your u2.com profile... and sometimes just your word... it really varied venue per venue....

Tryain.... :lol: When your own parents think you're a nerd, you're in trouble... :hug:

tryan101 said:

mom calls son later in evening: "so, I saw you on that VH1 thingy - didya have to sound so dorky?"

:lmao:

tryan101 said:

yeah but I ROCK in the 9-12 yr old demographic. :rockon:

what other dad pulls his kids out of school to travel to U2 shows?

I don't know other dad's, but I know a mom :shifty: And I think she'll do it again for Hawaii. :whistle:

although the prospect of 14,000 other people on the field, and uncertainty as to what we have to do to get a good spot (I'm 5"4' and Maddy is small as well) is making me look like this: :huh:

My friend who is also gonna fly in asked if he could have Maddy in his corner if there was an ellipse with automatic kid entry :lmao: I said no frickin' way, line-up/camp out with the rest of us or else :madspit: Only plus for him is that he's tall...

:wave: Lila!

I am tall but I would gladly allow you and Maddy to hover in front of me if you would allow me to lean on you or the rail....

(hey did you call me and leave a message on my machine at home?)

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Sat, 01/14/06 09:00 AM HST

so not 10:00AM (not that I wouldn't be frantically checking a hour or so earlier anyway)

Carek1230 said:
:wave: Lila!

I am tall but I would gladly allow you and Maddy to hover in front of me if you would allow me to lean on you or the rail....

(hey did you call me and leave a message on my machine at home?)

That would not be me. I don't even have your number :lol:
And yes, I would stand behind Maddy, as I did in L.A., so as not to hog the rail. You can ask Amy!

^OK well that was strange, I have no idea who that was that called me. I did not recognize the voice but it said "Hi Karen" and I swear then it said "this is Lila". Oh well.....

I trust you would not hog the rail. I would do the same with Maddy as you have done, standing behind her. You are such a COOL Mom! :rockon:

We are 2 hours behind PST, 3 hours behind MST, 4 hours behind CST, and 5 hours behind EST. Hope that helps. :huh:

I know... and in the springtime, I believe you will be 3 hours behind... More daylight. Can't wait :hyper:

that brings us around to the old... Vertigo x2 discussions :hmm:

Miroslava said:
For you it is a 18 hour difference, they're behind you... :wave:

Where does he live? I mean if I'm 14 hours ahead and am in the midwest he has to be living somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. :confused:

:whistle:

care for some
16.gif
?

16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom