Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:
Skanks, all skanks in that av :tsk:

even better- skanks with "daddy complexes"! :happy:

:sexywink:

ETA: since i'm good friends with most of the girls in U2rmw's av, does that make me a skank by association? :hmm: i certainly hope so! :hyper: actually, i may qualify all on my own- i wore tank tops to all of the shows i attended, so i must have been trying to get the band's attention! :wink:

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
I love how this thread starts jumping at just about the same time everyday. Makes my last 30 minutes in the office so much more interesting.

popcorn.gif

:yes:

and today is payday too :dancing:

good timing, right before tickets go onsale :dance:

tryan101 said:

they've sold for up to $399 a pair thus far.

my point exactly.

there's only been 20 or so pairs offered. wait til after general sale when there's 1000 pairs up for grabs. It'll be like Wal-Mart price slash.

Be sure to refer to my post come late-March.

By then, GA tix will be $175-$225/pair, at best.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

:yes:

and today is payday too :dancing:

good timing, right before tickets go onsale :dance:

My payday is next thurs (every other thurs, day before our alternating fridays off) but the money gets automatically deposited midnight Wednesday...... I will hold off mailing the 15th bills till after Sat., hoping to get some tix.....I got this all worked out to a science! :lol:

Okay, since I'm a total :nerd: I thought I would look up some prices from my travel agent, even though it's extremely unlikely that I could afford to go.

The prices were surprisingly decent, if we were to be there from the 6th - 13th. :hmm: I may have to have a good chat w/ my best friend to see if it might be possible. I could just get advance money for my b-day and put it all towards this...

Okay, this is so crazy. Must go and work on something productive instead of drooling over how much I want to go to Hawaii.

Hope you can make it Thora :D

Alright, managed to get quite a bit done today (amazing, I know) so I am out of here...

Oh Alli, I guess the skank off is back on :sexywink:

And *Ally*, you are definitely a skank too. Not even by association, but by your own merits. :applaud:

:lol:

And Kevin, have fun tonight! :wave:

Last edited:
I just picked up the new issue of the LA Weekly and saw a full page color ad for the Honolulu concert mentioning the onsale date. TNA is wisely promoting this concert to the Southern California market.

Perhaps ads will also appear in San Diego and San Francisco publications.

So in our office kitchen there are tons of these little shortbread cookies that are leftover from Christmas. The tin is absolutely huge, and I've been eating them all day. God, I need to stop, but they're so damn tasty!! : pig :

this thread is cracking me up! I love the skank competition. AlliDreamsOutLoud (I think, could have been Harlequinn) and I got mentioned in Rolling Stone--not by name but by number of concerts attended. Rail skank and ticketwhore, possibly with a daddy complex. Does it get any better???

Sorry if this has been addressed, but has anyone heard further about the grayed out GA area by the stage? Like most others, I'm going for tickets Saturday, and if this area isn't available I'd consider seats....

weinerdog said:
Sorry if this has been addressed, but has anyone heard further about the grayed out GA area by the stage? Like most others, I'm going for tickets Saturday, and if this area isn't available I'd consider seats....

i see what you are referring to...in Europe that area constituted the ellipse, and you got a wristband at some shows that said "inner circle" or something to that effect, and you then got into that section on a first-come basis. I arrived as late as 3pm and got in there...

ThoraSEB said:
So in our office kitchen there are tons of these little shortbread cookies that are leftover from Christmas. The tin is absolutely huge, and I've been eating them all day. God, I need to stop, but they're so damn tasty!! : pig :

:ohmy: :shame: You aren't supposed to be eating Christmas cookies! It's AFTER Christmas! :giggle:

ruffian said:
this thread is cracking me up! I love the skank competition. AlliDreamsOutLoud (I think, could have been Harlequinn) and I got mentioned in Rolling Stone--not by name but by number of concerts attended. Rail skank and ticketwhore, possibly with a daddy complex. Does it get any better???

This is too cool! Which RS is this, Ruff?

This thread sounds like a script for the Banger Sisters sequel.:wink:

ruffian said:

*was interviewed in line by Aamer Haleen (sp?) on the VH1 Elevation special in '01*

*made dorky comment about spirituality of the U2 concert experience*

:nerd:

Carek1230 said:

:ohmy: :shame: You aren't supposed to be eating Christmas cookies! It's AFTER Christmas! :giggle:

I know! They still taste fabulous, and obviously SOMEONE has to eat them before they go bad. I've just taken it upon myself to eat them.

I've stopped for today. Need to be a good girl. I've been on a diet, and have been doing so well, except for the cookie connundrum. Ah well.

ruffian said:

:lmao:

as asked by Carek, which issue? Inquiring minds want to know!

ruffian said:

Whoa! Did they really say rail skank and ticketwhore?! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom