Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thesis? Is it due soon? :uhoh:. Sorry about that. Hope you get it done. :hug:

Due on the 12th of October. My supervisor wants a full draft this time next week. I can't focus, and the work I'm doing is utter drivel and awful and I hate it like you have no idea.

And then I have two other stupid fucking essays to do for courses that I absolutely have no desire to do and I just keep thinking I should quit or something because I don't fucking care any more.

Anyway, enough out of me. Better go.

Due on the 12th of October. My supervisor wants a full draft this time next week. I can't focus, and the work I'm doing is utter drivel and awful and I hate it like you have no idea.

And then I have two other stupid fucking essays to do for courses that I absolutely have no desire to do and I just keep thinking I should quit or something because I don't fucking care any more.

Good luck, Axver, seriously, I trust you'll be ok.

Good luck, Axver. Try to take a break and clear your head at some point. You'll be alright.

Man, I love this album. I'm still not sure if I'm REALLY overrating it by having it as my #2 album of the year, but I don't think there's really anything out that I like more than it :hmm:

Very good band, both Live and Studio. WELL worth checking out *wink wink*

You know I will :lol:

OMG OMG OMG, listening to this album again made me really want to see The Horrors live, and....GUESS WHAT! They're going to be here in a month! At a TINY little theater. I reallllllllly want to go, but I don't REALLY have the money for it right now :hmm:

Good point :wink:

Indeed. Jesus, why is this album so long?

Its Tori Ashley :wink:

ever since she's taken control of the whole producing/mixing thing her albums have been a lot longer. She puts out a long album, and has ditched the idea of releasing B-sides.

Anywho.

Give :drool: This song Belongs on Choir Girl!

Its Tori Ashley :wink:

ever since she's taken control of the whole producing/mixing thing her albums have been a lot longer. She puts out a long album, and has ditched the idea of releasing B-sides.

Anywho.

Give :drool: This song Belongs on Choir Girl!

I really didn't know that :lol:

I'm already kind of liking this album more than the first time I heard it. I'm pretty sure I never was going to like it on that first album....
...then again this IS only the first track.

I really didn't know that :lol:

I'm already kind of liking this album more than the first time I heard it. I'm pretty sure I never was going to like it on that first album....
...then again this IS only the first track.

Nither did I till recently. I think it stems from the record company not going with what she wanted back in the day......

Aaaaaaaah Know that Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Back
Top Bottom