Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm abnormally attracted to procrastination. :crack:

Actually, I did just get a paragraph finished, wheee.

Ashley, twice in the last week I've caught Z3 class tram #212. I'd never even seen it before.

RTSS :O! I have a weak spot for covers, but that IS a huge file :uhoh:

From memory, its fucking awesome! (I'm biased right, my two favourite artists??) the sound sorta sucked a bit. but when I get the D/L complete, I'll PM it to you if you like.

Let me guess, you hate 500 Miles XD

For once we agree......I like 500 Miles! :up: Its just out of place!

I'm abnormally attracted to procrastination. :crack:

Actually, I did just get a paragraph finished, wheee.

Ashley, twice in the last week I've caught Z3 class tram #212. I'd never even seen it before.

Aww :cute:. It's good to take a few breaks though, especially when you're that overwhelmed.

Congrats!

:ohmy:. Funny enough, on the drive down here, I swear I looked up each and every time we'd pass an exit 212. It's not like I Was purposely looking for them, either.

From memory, its fucking awesome! (I'm biased right, my two favourite artists??) the sound sorta sucked a bit. but when I get the D/L complete, I'll PM it to you if you like.

For once we agree......I like 500 Miles! :up: Its just out of place!

Yes please :). I might bum a few other covers off you >_>

Hurray!

Aww :cute:. It's good to take a few breaks though, especially when you're that overwhelmed.

Congrats!

:ohmy:. Funny enough, on the drive down here, I swear I looked up each and every time we'd pass an exit 212. It's not like I Was purposely looking for them, either.

Yeah ... feeling like I at least have the groundwork laid for the next paragraph too, so that's nice.

Haha, turns out the paragraph I just finished has 212 words too. You're numerically taking over the world.

Covers list: http://wwwtorrent portal.com/details/703854 (click on files list) (And remove spaces!)

I'll Download it tonight.....I'm On Fire :drool:

BOTH SIDES NOW!?
IF YOU COULD READ MY MIND?!
LOVESONG?!
MAD WORLD?!
THE BLOWERS DAUGHTER?!
TINY FUCKING DANCER!?

Ok, Ima just download this on my own.

haha, I kinda dig it just for its "WTF ARE YOU ON ABOUT TORI" factor.

Its....

Mama
I want to forna...
I mean formulate and discover the realms of the unknown
with Mary Jane

I really just don't like it cause I HATE the term Mary Jane :lmao:

Starling :up:

Oh, I forgot about Fast Horse, this would be in my top 3 on this album....

Fast Horse is aight, but is that ANOTHER drug reference that quickly?

Yeah ... feeling like I at least have the groundwork laid for the next paragraph too, so that's nice.

Haha, turns out the paragraph I just finished has 212 words too. You're numerically taking over the world.

Yeah, it really is. This reminds me, I need to e-mail one of my profs....for an assignment.

:uhoh: that always creeps me out a bit.

BOTH SIDES NOW!?
IF YOU COULD READ MY MIND?!
LOVESONG?!
MAD WORLD?!
THE BLOWERS DAUGHTER?!
TINY FUCKING DANCER!?

Ok, Ima just download this on my own.

I only just found that torrent then, the one i found elsewhere only had 1 seed!......its bloody brilliant. some of them are taken from soundboard/broadcast , others are average-very good audience.

Hey, Anna!

Ugh, Daniel, this isn't downloading at all. If you get it downloaded, would you mind if I gave you a list of the ones I want? :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom