Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a pretty wild night here last night actually. I wonder if we'll cop some of this storm.

Well, the Bureau says:

A vigorous cold front is expected to reach central areas of the State late afternoon before passing through eastern districts early Wednesday morning.

Damaging winds averaging 60 km/h with peak gusts around 100 km/h are forecast for the Wimmera, Western and Alpine Areas forecast districts and parts of the North Central, Northern Country, Mallee, Central, West and South Gippsland, East Gippsland and Northeast forecast districts. Strongest gusts are expected in showers and thunderstorms and about elevated areas.

Gusts to 110 km/h recorded to the west.

At the moment, the Yarrawonga radar only shows some light rain to the south/southwest of Shepp ...

Seems to have pretty much calmed down here. Guess we sent it up to you lot. :wink:

Damn, missed Jen. Hope you haven't been washed away over there!

Why HELLO there, Serena!

Ok, so, I have a mixing bowl, a sheet to roll the dough on, and a cookie sheet...

...to bad I have nothing to make cookies out of :(.

Why HELLO there, Serena!

Ok, so, I have a mixing bowl, a sheet to roll the dough on, and a cookie sheet...

...to bad I have nothing to make cookies out of :(.
I could post some ingredients to you but it'll be a couple days. Seems like all we do is make goodies. :wink:

I could post some ingredients to you but it'll be a couple days. Seems like all we do is make goodies. :wink:

That would of course, make my life, but I will refrain from asking ;).

I love living in an apartment, and I love my roommate. She likes Boston, and is aware that Colin Firth IS Mr. Darcy. Plus she said I can use her cookware whenever I want to, so now my cookie sheet has friends.

I have another roommate, but I've seen her for all of five minutes since I've moved in.

That would of course, make my life, but I will refrain from asking ;).

I love living in an apartment, and I love my roommate. She likes Boston, and is aware that Colin Firth IS Mr. Darcy. Plus she said I can use her cookware whenever I want to, so now my cookie sheet has friends.

I have another roommate, but I've seen her for all of five minutes since I've moved in.
How long has it been?

I'm making muffins on Friday. :drool:

... if I ever get much of this thesis done.

How long has it been?

Um...I think only three days now...yeah, three, but...it just seems weird, you know?

I get paid NEXT Friday, and I don't have a lot of extra money, but I will be buying the staples, Butter, Flour, sugar et all, so I can make baked goods, I'm so excited.

Or, of course, you all COULD post them to me, my birthday is in about 10 days :wink:

Did you ever try the mint chocolate thing?

I just got a dark chocolate bar I am convinced would make good little chocolate chips for it. The stuff is 60% cocoa but it reminds me of chocolate you'd use for baking, despite it being a regular old bar you'd nom on. It's got mint in it.

Yeah, if it's been three days and you've seen for all of five minutes ... :huh:

I asked my other roommate about it though, and she said that the other girl's in a sorority and it seems like she's REALLY into it, so that honestly explains everything. I doubt I'll end up getting very close to her.

But cool roommate and I, on the other hand, are going to have a Pride and Prejudice watching party :drool:

Back
Top Bottom