Gnaw Bone, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I apparently attract the ladies who don't mind being roughed up. Not like violence, but rough. I think you couldn't make me run faster than a woman who wants me to hurt her.

I suppose a shotgun and a pitbull would do it.

Well I would uh love to contribute to this conversation. Instead it's time to escape the Melbourne hear again with more of the North American winter. Should be in Chicago in less than a day. Oh god I hope I sleep on this flight.

I'd say you're the biter getting your scalp ripped off.

Yes I suspect I got a bit caught up in the dirty talk and said it. I know she likes practically getting her scalp ripped off (along with being choked and spanked so hard my hands hurt) but I don't think my hair's long enough for pulling.

Let's not forget do not bite my beard :lol: I found out the hard way that's not fun painful.

Also I am so fucking sick of this announcement that keeps getting played at LAX from the mayor telling soldiers there is some special lounge for them in another terminal. I just about know it by memory now. And I'm pretty damn sure any soldier already knows this lounge exists.

Yeah, but I'm poor :p

Well if you'd told me a bit further ahead of time...! :tongue:

I'm doing the train from Kansas City to Chicago via St Louis later this month, which I suspect will bring me even closer to your neck of the woods?

St Louis is indeed closer. How long is your layover?

I'm staggering my train trip over a few days so that I can see at least a bit of the cities along the way rather than just blast through. So I'm staying overnight in both Jefferson City and St Louis (so I get the afternoon and evening to explore both), and I'm spending most of a day in Springfield.

I'm staggering my train trip over a few days so that I can see at least a bit of the cities along the way rather than just blast through. So I'm staying overnight in both Jefferson City and St Louis (so I get the afternoon and evening to explore both), and I'm spending most of a day in Springfield.

If you're in St Louis on a weekend, I might be able to make a day trip. There are definitely some cool things to see and do there.

Also, yes, the entire reason I'm stopping over in both Jefferson City and Springfield is because I'm a politics nerd and I want to visit the state capitals.

Also, I really can't imagine a capital city with only 40,000 people, i.e. Jefferson City.

article-2127965-128AA278000005DC-644_634x362.jpg

Oh, so you're going to Springfield, Illinois. For a minute I was thinking Springfield, Missouri.

Because there are Springfields all over this damn country.

I live in a city that's right next to another Springfield. According to Matt Groening, that Springfield is the real Springfield.

So a fair chunk of my US geographic knowledge still rests on U2 associations. My hotel is in Rosemont and all I can think is that Rock's Hottest Ticket was recorded nearby at the Rosemont Horizon.

Back
Top Bottom