Glastonbury Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh I hate the attitude of this generation where music becomes about a scene and not about the art of it itself. If a band becomes too big, then it becomes 'uncool' regardless of the quality of the music. :doh:

My favorite band is still a garage band. I hate anything popular

ZOMG There is a light that never goes out!

Is it just me, or are these songs a bit slow? The last few have been slightly under-tempo from the usual versions.

/nitpicky

All of which begs the question - why are they watching it and talking about U2?

Exactly.

It's amazing the amount of people who hate U2, yet they can never stop talking about them, and i bet the majority will be watching tonight on TV. I so hope the boys just turn all the negative hatred into positive after their performance, which hopefully blows everyone away.

Oh, and Mr CK skated out of work a tad early and is now home, so I wont' be able to post during U2's set since he wants to full-screen it on the comp. Not that I can blame him one bit!!!
I'll post to twitter though since I can do that via text. And of course you know I'll be freaking out!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Wow. Less than 40 minutes till the band get on stage. Is this real? I can't even predict what they will play other than the obvious. :hyper: Amazing stream this justin.tv one is. :drool:

Can someone please post the Justin.tv link as the broadcast in the UK doesn't start until 9:45pm.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom