Glastonbury Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you're under 30, you're not allowed to like U2...the UK is weird. :huh:

:wink:

Your right it is. I'm watching some of the crap thats playing at the moment, something called the cinema club or whatever and he has his guitar up round his neck strumming like a twat, and the drummer is doing this simplistic beat. But hey thats what the glastonbury crowd under 30's love. Shit music!

Your right it is. I'm watching some of the crap thats playing at the moment, something called the cinema club or whatever and he has his guitar up round his neck strumming like a twat, and the drummer is doing this simplistic beat. But hey thats what the glastonbury crowd under 30's love. Shit music!

I like them

Who needs Interference when we have streams on other sites? ;)

I might have to close this site when U2 comes on to save myself from the distraction.

zomg

I have to say, I don't think they're going to pull out any huge surprises (i.e., stuff from Pop). I will happily eat my hat if I'm wrong.

So hope for a Slane Castle type performance from the boys, where they were really pumped up and on top of their game, along with the crowd of course.

What, you think him more or less saying "some don't like him" is something shocking and profound that he has to live there to say it?

did interference just crash for anyone else? :lol:

Wow this stream is working great....this is going to be great!
headbang.gif

There were a couple U2 shirts in that picture of the first dozen or so people who lined up on the rail, so at least the band will have the front row on their side :wink:

yes I am here, dressed as Santa and a small wooden reindeer on leash lol, turning phone of shortly tho, getting rdy to rock my socks off :lol: or hat in this case :D

The only other time I've watched something on justin.tv, it was the finale of the last season of Dexter, and it pissed me off far too much. He kept dicking around with it, starting and stopping and rewinding. But I think it depends on who's running the particular stream.

Do we have confirmation that the earlier BBC link is going to air U2 live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom