Glastonbury Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chavs1.jpg

durrr
Bieber fans.... :tsk:

i have heard this before that people from the UK generally dont like U2. is this true?

Also, I love morrisseys voice!

Yeah the kids think they are too old and there too big u see so that is not cool. Like the silly girl said earlier "oh we are like under 30 so we dont like U2" and then in the next breath she says "they'll probably be playing their classics but were not interested". Dopey bitch!

getting rdy to take close ups with vid cam too, probaply only pictures and few vids as it´s televised anyway :cute::wave:

Yeah the kids think they are too old and there too big u see so that is not cool. Like the silly girl said earlier "oh we are like under 30 so we dont like U2" and then in the next breath she says "they'll probably be playing their classics but were not interested". Dopey bitch!

ugh I hate the attitude of this generation where music becomes about a scene and not about the art of it itself. If a band becomes too big, then it becomes 'uncool' regardless of the quality of the music. :doh:

All of which begs the question - why are they watching it and talking about U2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom