Get Lei'd in Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luckily it was my toaster oven, not my toaster that has died...why am I calling it lucky :shrug:

But I use my toaster oven at breakfast and lunch and my big oven at dinner.

You know, I just got my new toaster last week and now the toaster oven breaks ~ coincidence ~ cues spooky music :ohmy:

Oh, and in answer to the earlier question about the oven smell ~ yes, once an oven has been cleaned (either by self cleaning or by oven cleaner) there will usually be an odour that will burn off within a few minutes of the oven being turned on the first time after the cleaning.

Maybe the toaster oven got jealous of the new toaster, and worried about becoming redundant since you now had an oven AND a toaster along with its toaster oven self...and couldn't find a reason to go on.

And when I start diagnosing toaster ovens with suicidal tendancies, I KNOW it's time for bed!

:wave: Night!

kellyahern said:
. . . and I didn't stay (no one else called in so far :up: ). Now I'm going back to bed.

Now for the profound statement of the day...................

Headaches suck

Hope you feel better :)

:crazy: I just went to FYM by accident and confused the hell out of myself.

I woke up with a bad headache, too! And I know of at least one other member of our little group who isn't feeling well.

:cute: Our first shared Randoom illness of 2006!

:bow: Excedrin Migraine :bow: Maybe I can stop wasting my day off now that I can be vertical without my head pounding...

I just checked my bank account and I actually can't afford to get my skates sharpened today! :hyper::|

arw9797 said:
back to work.......I get to write my own review today :|
That's what I did yesterday and I determined that I am going to be so below target, I might as well get used to the idea of not getting a raise. :|

Gotta go run some errands now that my headache is all gone. The Jim is going to come with me! :D

:hyper: THE JIM JUST GAVE ME SOME OF THE MONEY HE OWES ME FROM SAN DIEGO! :hyper:

I can afford to get my skates sharpened! And put gas in my car! And maybe even get some pictures developed!

Schmeg said:
:hyper: THE JIM JUST GAVE ME SOME OF THE MONEY HE OWES ME FROM SAN DIEGO! :hyper:

I can afford to get my skates sharpened! And put gas in my car! And maybe even get some pictures developed!

gallery.jpg
Excelllllllllllllent :)

I have been lingering in the Hawaii thread..............

palm trees, beaches, warm temps, U2=perfection!

I am getting stressed out just reading that thread :crack:

Presale issues are worked out :up:

Last edited:
Kariann said:
My mom hasn't felt well the last couple of days so she called me at work to see if I would take her to the doctor when I got home. So far nothing major except she needs to eat and gain some weight back.

ok the fact that my dad got out of the hospital last night, does not mean that it's your mom's turn :no:

We are NOT alternating!

Glad that it was only eating and gaining weight.................Give her lots of good, healthy stuff but also that Ohio Buckeye popcorn :drool: That should do the trick :)

Kariann said:
My mom hasn't felt well the last couple of days so she called me at work to see if I would take her to the doctor when I got home. So far nothing major except she needs to eat and gain some weight back.

:(

:hug:

shari schultz said:

ok the fact that my dad got out of the hospital last night, does not mean that it's your mom's turn :no:

We are NOT alternating!

Glad that it was only eating and gaining weight.................Give her lots of good, healthy stuff but also that Ohio Buckeye popcorn :drool: That should do the trick :)

Glad to hear that your dad is home and no...there will be NO alternating!

So far that's it. She does have to make an appointment to see the cardiologist to make sure all is ok there. It's time for her to go back to see him anyway though.

I'm frightened....

The dude on Entertainment tonight just called Mark Harmon HUNKY.

1. Why is he calling another dude hunky?
2. Mark Harmon has not aged well and has not been "hunky" since about 1985.

:(

Kariann said:

Glad to hear that your dad is home and no...there will be NO alternating!

So far that's it. She does have to make an appointment to see the cardiologist to make sure all is ok there. It's time for her to go back to see him anyway though.

dad gets to go through another stress test soon to check up on things

I have been unable to see Mark Harmon as hunky since he played Ted Bundy in a movie..............he creeped me out good :yikes:

I guess that is the sign of a good actor if they can pull that off :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom