FTP Sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

poguemahone

The Fly
hey Skeek the username password for MikeP ftp site isnt working do you have another one.
thanks

hey pogue.. that should work. it's working for me.. although i could be wrong about the password.. my ftp program masks them, but i'm pretty sure it's interference. for some reason i can't log in using IE, but i can get on on bullet ftp.. odd.

Did somebody say my name? hehe...

Anyways, SkeeK's got the info right. And he's also right to not use IE. It's a pretty weak FTP program. try WS-FTP, it's much better

SkeeK...one note. I think that static means that the IP doesn't change.
smile.gif

------------------
My U2 Bootleg Archive

Yeah you're right Mikey. I meant floating... that's the word.

As Skeek mentioned my ip doesn't stay the same, but I have my ftp up right now.

ip: 65.83.99.235
user/pword: u2/u2

I have a few mp3s from Slane and a couple other complete concerts from this tour. My favorite is probably the Miami SB. You can also find really good quality bootlegs from previous tours and many U2 vids.

I'm trying to download some live stuff (I'd love to get the Slane concert...)

I WAS going to attempt downloading from U2bloodredsky.com, but seeing as how that's virtually impossible to get into, are there any other places I could get this (and other love stuff) from?

------------------
*It's not why you're running, it's where you're going/It's not what you're dreaming, but what you're gonna do/It's not where you're born, it's where you belong/It's not how weak, but what will make you strong*
--Summer Rain

Our very own Mike P has a great ftp server with a good variety of shows... I'm not sure how much recent stuff he has, but the address is 148.100.207.142 and the username is u2mp3, password interference.

arnor.org has tons of stuff, but they're busier than u2bloodredsky, likewise the zooropa ftp is very busy as well (zooropa.dyndns.org).

Qball has an ftp too but his ip address is static, which means the address changes so you have to ask him what it is to get on.

Alternately you I can send you stuff over ICQ
wink.gif

Originally posted by SkeeK:
That forum still exists?? lol

I guess so! HAHA!

I just want to be a moderator!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom