Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
If my brother would have abused me it wouldnt have been bad considering he is WAY older than me...20 years acutally...I was a lovely little surprise. :D

One time my nephew who is 2 1/2 years younger than me made eggs out of play doh and made my niece eat them telling her they were candy. She got sick and told on us so we had to spend the evening sitting in chairs on opposite sides of the room doing nothing but sit there.

I second Schmeg : :eek: :lol:

arw9797 said:
:sad: they just said something on the news I'm not sure I want to watch.........
:yikes: Bad news?

...have you seen the good news around here?

...that's even worth dancing about, whether or not we were all getting snow?

Schmeg said:

...have you seen the good news around here?

...that's even worth dancing about, whether or not we were all getting snow?
let me answer that last comment about the D word..............
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a chance to *only* get 5-8 inches versus 7-11 inches..........There will be NO D-ing. Try this cute little smilie :hyper: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmeg said:

:yikes: Bad news?

they're doing a flashback to 20 years ago tonight. A plane from Nevada to MN crashed. Everyone but 1 person died. Two of those people were my dad's closest friends brother and sister in law. My dad's friend and his wife didn't have kids but they inherited two kids about my age. I can't believe that was 20 years ago. I remember when my mom sat me down and told me what happened and that I was going to have to make the girls feel welcome at my school because they were going to be moving to their aunt and uncle's house which was really close to us. It was so sad........

I watched it. :sad:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

they're doing a flashback to 20 years ago tonight. A plane from Nevada to MN crashed. Everyone but 1 person died. Two of those people were my dad's closest friends brother and sister in law. My dad's friend and his wife didn't have kids but they inherited two kids about my age. I can't believe that was 20 years ago. I remember when my mom sat me down and told me what happened and that I was going to have to make the girls feel welcome at my school because they were going to be moving to their aunt and uncle's house whic was really close to us. It was so sad........

:sad: Oh my God that's awful.

You kinda have to watch those things, as much as you torture yourself doing so...18 years from now I will be crying over Station fire flashbacks. You don't get over those things. :hug:

arw9797 said:

they're doing a flashback to 20 years ago tonight. A plane from Nevada to MN crashed. Everyone but 1 person died. Two of those people were my dad's closest friends brother and sister in law. My dad's friend and his wife didn't have kids but they inherited two kids about my age. I can't believe that was 20 years ago. I remember when my mom sat me down and told me what happened and that I was going to have to make the girls feel welcome at my school because they were going to be moving to their aunt and uncle's house whic was really close to us. It was so sad........

how awful..........I can't imagine being that one person that survived.....talk about survivors guilt

shari schultz said:

let me answer that last comment about the D word..............
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a chance to *only* get 5-8 inches versus 7-11 inches..........There will be NO D-ing. Try this cute little smilie :hyper: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Not even a little bit? A litte, teensy happy dance? :angel: I've overused :hyper: and he's getting a little tired and even :faint: is starting to get pissy at me!

arw9797 said:

they're doing a flashback to 20 years ago tonight. A plane from Nevada to MN crashed. Everyone but 1 person died. Two of those people were my dad's closest friends brother and sister in law. My dad's friend and his wife didn't have kids but they inherited two kids about my age. I can't believe that was 20 years ago. I remember when my mom sat me down and told me what happened and that I was going to have to make the girls feel welcome at my school because they were going to be moving to their aunt and uncle's house which was really close to us. It was so sad........

That's horrible...:hug: those are the kinds of things that stick with you no matter how much time has passed.

One of the girls was a year younger than me so we ended up at a lot of religious events together. We used to go to a summer camp in northern WI for 4-5 weeks at a time. I remember one girl asked me why this girl had so much money :| I told her what happened and she looked like she couldn't find a :reject: box big enough to fit in.

Schmeg said:

Not even a little bit? A litte, teensy happy dance? :angel: I've overused :hyper: and he's getting a little tired and even :faint: is starting to get pissy at me!
eyecrazy.gif

jumping40.gif

oh what the hell, dance away.................

Last edited:
so I just got THE email.....

I just checked my yahoo email about 5 minutes ago but I went back over to yahoo and I saw I had a new email. I knew it was THE email. I just knew. It was very short and to the point and basically asking when I was free to do the gift exchange. :huh:

arw9797 said:

I just checked my yahoo email about 5 minutes ago but I went back over to yahoo and I saw I had a new email. I knew it was THE email. I just knew. It was very short and to the point and basically asking when I was free to do the gift exchange. :huh:

soooooo the end is not in sight, huh?

arw9797 said:

:ohmy:

What/when are you going to reply??

shari schultz said:
That's ok, I have a giant red X in your quote of me..........:|
:eyebrow: There's a very random red X in the middle of arw's...that's weird...

I dont' know what to say. I was all set to return the gifts and just not deal with this but now I dont know what to do other than to say the 29th is fine like she suggested.

THe pink bouncy guy showed up, up there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'bout time!!!!!!
boldpurple.gif

Where did he go again??????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom