Frozen Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bath and then snack for me! :D And then bedtime...have to get up early to brush off my car in the morning. :|

I was thinking about going shopping after work tonight but decided to just run to Target. I wish I would have gone to the mall instead. This has just been one long ass night. :sigh:

I think it's time for me to go too. Two plows went by...that's a good sign!

:wave:

Is it Thursday? :grumpy: I did it again...I didn't have to get up til quarter of nine but I convinced myself I was opening and got up at quarter of six. At least I didn't drive all the way in this time.

Oh well, back to bed til 9! :rolleyes:

:faint: I brought a Zoo TV concert to work with me today to listen to. :drool: I had such a busy morning and I thought it was going to be really stressful but it hasn't been at all. :tsk:

:heart: U2 :heart:

So my meeting at work today was exactly one of the outcomes I figured it would be...nothing to major.

Figured we could walk out :mad: with the not so good speculation but didnt think it would be :hyper: but was more like :|.

I feel ok with the answer to my question although I am a little :shifty:.

Oh joy, there is more weather headed my way this weekend :|

And with regards to the mini fah who hurt her finger. The Doctor said 'it's probably just a soft tissue injury that could take upto a month to heal but we'll take an extra just to be sure'. So we had gone to the clinic and only had to wait 10 minutes to see the Doctor :up: The lab for x-rays was right next door. We head on over but we don't have an appointment. If I had known that my daughter was going to injure her finger I would have made one -note sarcasm. There is a sign, prominently displayed, that patients with appointments will be taken first. I asked how long it would be and was told 30 minutes. Not a problem, I can get her in, x-rayed, and then get some lunch and then pickup the other 2 mini fahs from school. After waiting for 1 hour and 20 minutes we finally get in :down:

:|

Kariann said:
So my meeting at work today was exactly one of the outcomes I figured it would be...nothing to major.

Figured we could walk out :mad: with the not so good speculation but didnt think it would be :hyper: but was more like :|.

I feel ok with the answer to my question although I am a little :shifty:.

So this is good :shrug: :scratch:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Poor minifah. :hug:

I do feel sorry for her but she isn't quite the innocent victim she is pretending to be. As it turns out she (5yrs old) was bugging the crap out of her oldest sister (almost 9yrs old). She has hitting her and smacked her on the face. The oldest mini fah then smacked her on the hand, pretty hard as it turns out.

So we've been having the 'if your sister hits you, you are to tell me or your Dad. You should not hit your sister' lecture. I don't if it is sinking in or not. :scratch:

fah said:

And with regards to the mini fah who hurt her finger. The Doctor said 'it's probably just a soft tissue injury that could take upto a month to heal but we'll take an extra just to be sure'. So we had gone to the clinic and only had to wait 10 minutes to see the Doctor :up: The lab for x-rays was right next door. We head on over but we don't have an appointment. If I had known that my daughter was going to injure her finger I would have made one -note sarcasm. There is a sign, prominently displayed, that patients with appointments will be taken first. I asked how long it would be and was told 30 minutes. Not a problem, I can get her in, x-rayed, and then get some lunch and then pickup the other 2 mini fahs from school. After waiting for 1 hour and 20 minutes we finally get in :down:

:hug:

fah said:

I do feel sorry for her but she isn't quite the innocent victim she is pretending to be. As it turns out she (5yrs old) was bugging the crap out of her oldest sister (almost 9yrs old). She has hitting her and smacked her on the face. The oldest mini fah then smacked her on the hand, pretty hard as it turns out.

So we've been having the 'if your sister hits you, you are to tell me or your Dad. You should not hit your sister' lecture. I don't if it is sinking in or not. :scratch:

:yikes:

fah said:
IWB is back - alert the media :wave:

<when I first typed that it said 'alter the media'>

Are you taking requests for work tonight?

alter the media :hmm: might not be such a bad idea.

no radio show tonight, stupid boring security work.

fah said:

Glad the injury isn't more serious:yes:
waiting room wait:tsk: :down:

some wierdo on soulseek won't leave me alone...he/she keeps telling me to download his/her oasis stuff. i like oasis, but i'm really not that interested in listening to super-rare-ultra-acoustic-b-sides-to-b-sides tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom