For Cat Lovers Only XI - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if the kitteh people haven't noticed, my avatar is from my collection of "Catfood Chronicles" -- the pictures the cats leave in the food bowl. They're very creative kittehs. My first avatar was a "1" they left, this is a map of Africa ..... I'll change my avatar occasionally to share the Catfood Chronicles with you all. :wink:

I've been out of town since July 17 and am just now catching up. Indra, I am so sorry to hear about your Max. Having "been there" twice, with Ralph and then with Miss Purrl years later, I sympathise completely. We just have to beleive that we've done the right thing. Many :hug: :hug: to you, and find comfort with your other kitties until it's time to get just one more! :hug:

Biscuit has figured out how to get on top of the bookcases in the guest room:

2008_0727cats0017.jpg

2008_0727cats0015.jpg

So we did it. My boy (4 1/2 yrs old) and I went to the Humane Society yesterday and got us a cat! :cute: She's 2, gray tabby and walks with stiff legs. She instantly preferred my husband to me, following him around and sleeping on his side of the bed. But hubby left on a business trip today and now I haz a kitteh in my lap!!!
2716147378_7ef8dba10d.jpg
My feet are totally asleep but she's purring!!!

PS - gotta love Mac PhotoBooth!

So we did it. My boy (4 1/2 yrs old) and I went to the Humane Society yesterday and got us a cat! :cute: She's 2, gray tabby and walks with stiff legs. She instantly preferred my husband to me, following him around and sleeping on his side of the bed. But hubby left on a business trip today and now I haz a kitteh in my lap!!!

Adorable! :cute:

What's her name?

:cute:

Here are some recent pics of some of my cats. Hope you like them. :)

lokirickylbcskcommissionpics001.jpg

Ricky on a shelf I can't reach in the kitchen. After I took this pic he got up and turned around so his head was beside the kitchen cabinet and I couldn't bug him so much with the flash.

lokirickylbcskcommissionpics009.jpg

Ricky lounging on the table.

lokirickylbcskcommissionpics014.jpg

Loki watching kitty cartoons.

And more kitty pics. :)

lokirickylbcskcommissionpics020.jpg

LBC surfing the net.

lokirickylbcskcommissionpics011.jpg

I just love the way he has his paws tucked under him in this pic.

lokirickylbcskcommissionpics019.jpg

"Mummy make him move. This is my spot!"
Loki likes to sleep right beside my keyboard (and often on my mousepad) when I'm on the computer. LBC has just recently decided he too wants to be be up here helping me. Loki is not amused.

paulah010.jpg

Not sure if I posted this before but I like it. I think LBC looks so cute here.

And who can resist cats in boxes? (I swear I'll quit after these. :reject: )

catsandolderskpaintings024.jpg

Loki

catsandolderskpaintings009.jpg

Ricky

catsandolderskpaintings002.jpg

and Miss Myrrh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom