For Cat Lovers Only X - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw he's so pretty kaf!

Here's my neighbor's cat...

Beware, Norman is watching you...
norman.jpg

He was named after Norman Bates. :lol:

norman2.jpg

and he's a big grouch.

zomg the cute faces :cute: :cute: What were they looking at? :giggle:

And wow you live high up :ohmy: :dizzy:

elevated_u2_fan said:
ok, time for some new ones...

n600121909_198943_6334.jpg

n600121909_198942_5824.jpg

n600121909_198854_7226.jpg

:cute:

I swear you could have snuck over and took pictures of Lovey. The black spot underneath is almost in the same place on Lovey. That's phenomenal. I seriously did a double take. :lol: Lovey has more black underneath her belly and she also puts her paw on my arm at night when I first get in bed. That is too cute :yes:

Last edited:
The longhaired gray one is Nip, the eldest child.
The fat tuxedo is Sherman, the spoiled middle child.
The little black one is Sid, the youngest.

My wife uses the garlic chives as more of a visual interest than a toy and the plants grow out of reach on the window ledge - thankfully or we wouldn't be able to have plants at all :lol:

They are all so gorgeous. I have a soft spot for black cats too (after my soft spot for gray cats :wink: )

Men who love cats = :combust:

kafrun said:

kittybag.jpg

"Oh hai, Ma, all deez braz is rong size. Pls 2 be exchangin 4 rite fit"
:D

I have a sports bag that has a broken zipper in the room where the kittens are. The other day I went in the room and didn't see the first kitten. I said "Bela where are the babies," and here they came - out of the bag.
They are just the cutest things. I could just eat them up.:drool:

They are SO adorable, elfa!! I don't think I've ever seen pics of them before - how old are they?

I have a BUNCH of new kitten pics, so I'll break them up over several posts. Even though it seems like a lot, really, it's only a couple per kitten. :shifty:

DSC02190-1.jpg

DSC02186-1.jpg

DSC02181-1.jpg

DSC02180-1.jpg

DSC02173-1.jpg

Sicy said:

Oh my god. I think I'm going to die :faint: :cute: :combust: :love:

You have to keep this one :drool:

I am. :love: I think she thinks she's a kitty supermodel, or something. When I was taking the pictures, she was all "yes, I'm beautiful, get me from this angle!" I swear, she was posing for me. :lol: Her and chubby tux were, the rest, I had to catch them as they were scampering around!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I think you've exceeded the level of cuteness allowed in one post. I want them all!

:yes:

:cute: x :combust: = :love:

BTW VP, any of these adorable kitties have, um.... a name yet :wink:

Elfa - very :cute: cats!!!

Lila64 said:

:yes:

:cute: x :combust: = :love:

BTW VP, any of these adorable kitties have, um.... a name yet :wink:

Elfa - very :cute: cats!!!

Yes, as a matter of fact. :madspit: :wink:

The calico, I had been calling her Callie. How original. :rolleyes: But at least it was a name, and it seemed to fit. But after days of this, I realized, Callie is very close to Kelly, which was the name of our dog we lost two years ago, so that was a little weird. I haven't thought of another name for her yet, and I still sort of think of her as Callie.

The chubby tux is tentatively named Jack. I love the name, but somehow, it doesn't seem to fit him. The brownish tabby is more Sarah's baby, so I'll let her handle that one. She's coming home for the summer on Sunday, so we'll figure it out.

Still nothing for Kitty. We're just calling her Kitty. We suck. Sigh. I said to Sarah that it's almost like, since she came to us as an adult, it's harder. She should have been wearing one of those "Hello, my name is..." name tags when she she showed up at our door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom