For Cat Lovers Only IX - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, she must have miss-typed and been thinking about hers or something when she sent you it. That's a Burman anyway. :)
Got any pics of her Siamese? They're such cute kittens!
:cute:

I want a new kitty now. :shifty:

There's a "free" Siamese kitty available on the eDeals board where I work. There's actually four "free" cats available, kinda sad.

U2Girl1978 said:
Have you ever heard a cat let out a frightening scream? Chloe did just that today. I wasn't watching where I was going and I stomped all over the poor thing!! :(

haha! yes...one time Marijke was laying under a blanket and the lights were not on in the room...and I stepped on her. I mean directly on her.

Her scream was so loud I thought for sure I broke a rib or something. She ran downstairs and hid from me for the rest of the night. I did grab her once to check if she was ok and she was.

I also have punted poshie...but she walks in front of my foot from behind. There is nothing I can do!:reject:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:giggle: I just had this mental image of you punting the cat... :ohmy:

Me too :lmao:

Poor Chloe. She gets traumatized whenever the doorbell rings and so far it's been rung twice in the last hour from the termite man and landscapers. She's probably cowering under my bed. :sigh:

What are y'all getting your loved ones (by that I mean cats) for Christmas?

Mine are getting a break from me, lol. They'll probably trick my sister into overfeeding them. They're really good at that. If Phil gets up before me and feeds them, they will still come to me and howl so I think they haven't been fed yet.

Zoey and Saki are totally spoiled. I live in a 1 bedroom apt and they have 2 huge cat trees, a medium sized cat tree, and two smaller posts, AND the katwallks on the wall :reject: They just love them sooo much, its where they spend all their time and it makes them happy so it makes me happy :love:

Sorry about Jack. :hug: I just went through that with Saki and it was horrible!! He should be feeling better soon :hug:

Hey, if my cats used that kind of stuff, I'd get it too!! They have lots of play stuff, but they like to play with/on random things and ignore everything I buy. For example, their favorite playground is the empty area in our basement where I threw all the boxes after we moved in. They have so much fun hiding and stalking each other I still haven't flattened the boxes. I bought them cat beds and where do they sleep? On top of the dog crates!! So, instead of buying more expensive cat beds, I get these squares of 1inch foam for packaging and put them on top of the dog crates, under the fitted covers, so the tops of the crates are like a pad for the cats.

Have you ever tried a cat tree? I dont know ANY cat that doesnt love them. But sometimes things they have the most fun with are the most simple things lol. Mine dont care about cat beds either but Saki loves boxes, bags, and his absolute favorite thing in the world is his 'baby' which is a small black ball of knit cotton that I cut off of my shoes :lol: He carries it around with him everywhere.

sakisbaby.jpg

Awwwwww, Sicy--that is so sweet! Fergus and Callie have numerous catnip mice, balls with bells in them, etc., but The Best Toy In The World appears to be an old shoestring! I think I'm going to get them one of those sticks-with-feathers-on-the-end thingies. My sister's cats Sadie and Tommy are crazy about theirs! :wink:

P.S. Thank you again for my beautiful avatar!

Aw you're welcome, it looks so great on you :D

Zoey LOVES her feather on a stick, that's HER baby and she carries it around in her mouth meowing :lol: it sounds sooo funny when she does that.

Chloe doesn't need any presents, she's been going nuts with all the tissue paper that have been in gifts people gave us. Our sunroom floor is covered in green, white, and red loud and crinkly tissue paper :lol:

The best part is when the paper is on the hardwood floor and she runs and dives onto the paper only to slide across the floor like a slip 'n' slide :lol:

U2democrat said:
Chloe doesn't need any presents, she's been going nuts with all the tissue paper that have been in gifts people gave us. Our sunroom floor is covered in green, white, and red loud and crinkly tissue paper :lol:

The best part is when the paper is on the hardwood floor and she runs and dives onto the paper only to slide across the floor like a slip 'n' slide :lol:

:lmao:

that is too funny... I could just see that!

Sicy said:
Aw you're welcome, it looks so great on you :D

Zoey LOVES her feather on a stick, that's HER baby and she carries it around in her mouth meowing :lol: it sounds sooo funny when she does that.

Zoey and Worf need to form the feather on a stick fan club. Worf is 14, and hasn't been into "playing" for a while - except for the feather on a stick. She'll cry until I pick it up and wave it around. She loves to attack it.

I bought her a fake fur boa with a feather on the end, thinking "hey, she's loves feather on a stick, she'll like feather on a boa on a stick". Nope. She looked at it like "wtf" and acted scared of it. There is no substitute for feather on a stick.

U2democrat said:

:lmao: Saki is guilty of that too! Too funny.

Oh yeah just a reminder to all kitty owners not let the cats get ahold of strings or ribbons from the packages! Zoey likes to eat the ribbons :crack: and that can be quite dangerous.

Sicy said:

Oh yeah just a reminder to all kitty owners not let the cats get ahold of strings or ribbons from the packages! Zoey likes to eat the ribbons :crack: and that can be quite dangerous.

Too true...the ribbon usually ends up coming out of either end of the cat...:uhoh:

My mom wraps our kitties' presents in little scraps of leftover paper. If the catnip is strong enough, they open them!

U2democrat said:

Too true...the ribbon usually ends up coming out of either end of the cat...:uhoh:

That's if you're lucky. If you're not, you're paying for a $1000 surgery to remove a blockage.

My mom sent me a box with my presents inside, and there was one for Phoebe from "grandma and grandpa." Awwwww!

Sicy said:

That's if you're lucky. If you're not, you're paying for a $1000 surgery to remove a blockage.

:yikes:

One year Chloe started to eat a ribbon and when i noticed it she had swallowed most of it, and I managed to grab it and slowly pull it back out before something bad happened :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom