Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

cause i've got junk in my throat/lungs and a date tomorrow night and i'm trying to get un-sick. my voice is doing that hoarse-sexy thing though.

Ahh. Well that's understandable. Ever tried echinecea (sp?)?

Bah....Win are showing the local news.

Thanks a fucking lot. may as well show A Current Affair and then McLeod's Daughters afterwards too :madspit:

the tourist said:

The perks seem to have been pretty shitty when you were a premium.

Yeah, we got PMs and sigs. Which, you know, just about every other forum offers for free.

Glad I didn't actually pay for my premium membership.

Axver said:

Yeah, we got PMs and sigs. Which, you know, just about every other forum offers for free.

The current premium's lightyears past that, seems like.

the tourist said:

Ahh. Well that's understandable. Ever tried echinecea (sp?)?

yeah but don't have any on hand

actually might have some echinecea infused tea...nope, i drank it all last winter i bet. i'm gonna make a cup of lemon chamomile, which i've been drinking a lot of. and i need to do a wee bit of work and go to bed on the early side if i'm actually going to the gym tomorrow.

Varitek said:
i think there didn't used to be as many special names, and that debuted relatively recently.

but weren't you the setlistorian?

45'D, and i got up to light a candle.

I've only ever used "setlistorian" on U2VT.

It seemed only a few people got special titles when I was premium, for whatever reason. I wish I hadn't missed out on being able to change it. I don't really know if I think premium's worth it, though.

Axver said:

and search capabilities, which most forums make free. but this is a pretty massive forum, would be ridiculously expensive to host.

why didnt you pay?

coolian2 said:
GOD ALMIGHTY

I've had the hiccups for the past 20 minutes with no sign of it ending

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

Boooo!

Hold your breath for a while...but not too long :lol:

coolian2 said:
GOD ALMIGHTY

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

i fucking hate that. happens to me once in a while. one time they disappeared when i walked down 2 flights of stairs bent over so my head was upside down. you could try that.

coolian2 said:
GOD ALMIGHTY

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

*hic*
Kill Me

Close your eyes. Picture an old bald man. Now picture that old bald man with a head which extends forever. Gets rid of my hiccups every time. And I'm not kidding you at all. I'm dead serious.

Varitek said:

and search capabilities, which most forums make free. but this is a pretty massive forum, would be ridiculously expensive to host.

why didnt you pay?

Somebody bought me a year's membership as a surprise ... and it took something like 2-2.5 years to expire! :lol:

bono_man2002 said:

:wave:

Are they showing ACA there?

Nope, thank fuck, but I was watching SBS News when Gilly got out. Changed channels in time to see the replay.

Seriously going this time. :wave:

Ian, it's a way to trick your mind into overconcentrating on something. Oddly, tricking your own mind like that often alieves hiccups. I've discovered this. Sometimes I imagine Harry Potter battling John Locke's head on the body of a spider. Anything that's something that would be difficult to imagine and picture, anything that your mind would have to work to make an image of, should work in such a situation.

the tourist said:
Ian, it's a way to trick your mind into overconcentrating on something. Oddly, tricking your own mind like that often alieves hiccups. I've discovered this. Sometimes I imagine Harry Potter battling John Locke's head on the body of a spider. Anything that's something that would be difficult to imagine and picture, anything that your mind would have to work to make an image of, should work in such a situation.

Indeed. The human body is a bizarre thing

you know what's annoying? when you download 2 parts of a 2-part boot from u2 start and then open the first one and discover it's got the whole show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom