Fernando de Noronha Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, the ATYCLB thread is 138 posts? I'm not sure if I can be bothered reading that much arguing with mofo82.

I wonder which train has crashed in FYM today ...

When we started postwhoring, Varitek and Ian were 1500 behind me. We've stayed equal.

coolian2 said:
I must have hit 5000 in this thread as well

Now you'll never know. One can only hope it was Powerjuice to that one bitch (you know, mofo82?)

coolian2 said:

That doesn't change the need to sleep.

You're premium and still the same level ahead of us

I took 3 days pretty much completely off from the internet. :wink:

Varitek said:
I was trying to think of something appropriately interesting to say for this great milestone. oh well.

Well, congrats on 5000. But your post fails. :wink:

Oh goodness, ATYCLB round one not only got mofo82, but also ImOuttaControl. :|

VIP PASS bitches. Man that 5000 posts of being One is gonna be bland. Might induce me to go premium. don't all premiums get the right to fill in their own title? tourist, why haven't you changed yours?

Varitek said:
VIP PASS bitches. Man that 5000 posts of being One is gonna be bland. Might induce me to go premium. don't all premiums get the right to fill in their own title? tourist, why haven't you changed yours?

Don't feel like it. Generic isn't always bad.

Varitek said:
I was trying to think of something appropriately interesting to say for this great milestone. oh well.

:lol:

:applaud:

:smiliesarealazyformofcommunicationbutohwell:

Axver said:
Oh goodness, ATYCLB round one not only got mofo82, but also ImOuttaControl. :|

I remember him from my old days here. He was kind of a dick.

Varitek said:
Man that 5000 posts of being One is gonna be bland. Might induce me to go premium. don't all premiums get the right to fill in their own title?

Not when I was premium. I got stuck with it. :(

the tourist said:

Probably because he's a dick.

Yeah, and he intentionally misconstrued my posts.

Back at the start of the Vertigo Tour, when it was meant to start on 1 March in Florida and we had a tentative tour schedule circulating, a few of us began coming up with plans to follow the band around. Just talking about possibilities, you know? None of us actually made anything definite, or even approaching it. It was just "well, if this does get confirmed, we're ready to do something like this already".

Then, of course, things changed and we got the tour schedule we all know. ImOuttaControl on numerous occasions made reference to "stupid Australians" (i.e. mainly me) who bought plane tickets based on a rumoured schedule. WTF?!

Axver said:

Not when I was premium. I got stuck with it. :(

i think there didn't used to be as many special names, and that debuted relatively recently.

but weren't you the setlistorian?

45'D, and i got up to light a candle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom