FanArt, V2 - what you've all been waiting for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish kelly would more achtoons ( i guess its hard work and shes probably busy)
or they should do the competition they had a while back where anyone can submit an achtoon.

Those beautiful watercolors she occasionaly does must take ages!!! She's such a great artist...I wonder if any of her art students are U2 fans? She would be the best art teacher ever.:drool:

bonocartoonsmall.gif

someone gave me a photo that they took of a drawing so i drew over the drawing with computer art :happy:
the hardest part was his hair, i could'nt find the right colour :lol:

still needs some adjustments, but i like it lots. Enjoy :)

waynetravis said:
bonocartoonsmall.gif

someone gave me a photo that they took of a drawing so i drew over the drawing with computer art :happy:
the hardest part was his hair, i could'nt find the right colour :lol:

still needs some adjustments, but i like it lots. Enjoy :)

Ahhhhhhhh! that chin :drool:

at LAST I have two of my drawings scanned from a friend :happy:
They're Huge, so dial-uppers, beware!

yes.. err... his... nose was too big for the paper... :shifty: and the furr is weird XD
bonoamsterdamscanhk1.jpg

bonolesothoscanqp4.jpg

Go finish them :D

I'm really praying that Kafruns' mission succeeds!

the first drawing is on its way to Hawaii now, looking for a Bono autograph, I hope it'll work! :love:

I'm glad you bumped it, there's some amazing stuff in here, and to get back into the swing of things I thought I'd share something I did. You'll have to excuse the sloppy photography, I don't have an A3 scanner at home.

PortfolioWorkImg2.jpg

It's not quite finished, and I never work systematically, so there are smudge marks everywhere :angry: Maybes I'll put it in my portfolio to show unis this summer.

Last edited:
:reject: I haven't drawn them in ages....

:hmm: I did order a book a week ago on how to draw DBZ figures, since I'm watching it again.... who knows, might get back to Bono sometime...

GeneralGripweed said:
Aww, Flybabe!! Going back through this thread, I remembered how much I love your drawings!! They're so great! :hug:

Aww, Thank you soo much :hug: I`m going to art class soon:wink:

thanks Liz :hug:

Galeongirl said:
:reject: I haven't drawn them in ages....

:hmm: I did order a book a week ago on how to draw DBZ figures, since I'm watching it again.... who knows, might get back to Bono sometime...

YES!! DBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :rockon:

I wish I was able to watch that again. Good times. :D

General Gripweed...

I think it was you who was working on a painting of PopEdge in that short sleeved mesh shirt. I was very impressed with what you had finished at that point.

Did you ever complete it? I'd love to see it.

PopDaisy said:
General Gripweed...

I think it was you who was working on a painting of PopEdge in that short sleeved mesh shirt. I was very impressed with what you had finished at that point.

Did you ever complete it? I'd love to see it.

Yeah, that was me. I did not finish it however. :reject: It's on my wall unfinished, but I don't mind much because it's just the mesh of the shirt. I'm happy with it, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom