FanArt, V2 - what you've all been waiting for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first U2 fanart. :)

2295893902_107a018778_o.jpg

No refs used except a headshot of Bono to get the face shape right, but the style was influenced by the "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" video. (lol the end credits are so the best part of that godawful Batman movie)

Sketched in pencil, then inked.

5th Marauder said:

No refs used except a headshot of Bono to get the face shape right, but the style was influenced by the "Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me" video. (lol the end credits are so the best part of that godawful Batman movie)

Cute:up:!! looks like the one I did when I copies the RollingStone Fly cover!!

5th Marauder said:

Ooooh I like this a lot.
Good job! :up:

Never knew there was a thread like this...GREAT STUFF!
:wink:

I've only done one Bono sketch about 2 years ago, never got around to finish it...

XU.jpg

Hurm...not that good at all...was never much of an artist I guess

*shrug

Last edited:
WOW! :ohmy:
There's some amazing artwork in here! You guys are very talanted!

I'm not as good as you are, but I thought I might share some anyway! :lol:

Ok, here we go...
This is something I made 2 years ago when I was having some spare time, and it took quite a while! But I was having fun doing it :)

BonoPainting2.jpg

And these are two crappy sketches I made not that long ago..(I'm REALLY bad at drawing!)

Larry:

Resize-Wizard-1lar.gif

Bono:

Resize-Wizard-1.gif

Fanart post?

stickedgeguitar.jpg

I love drawing MS Paint stick figures. I drew Bono also, but he came out fairly crap...

also, HI GUYS!

ohhhh I LOVE this one completely!!!!!

:applaud::drool:

I painted this on my wall yesterday! :D

b27389bb.jpg

Next is the V, peace sign and the bomb...and maybe the suitcase :shifty:

I was supposed to do the Joshua Tree but I don't have any help :(

seriously, that took you long!

:wink:

maybe I should continue my drawing ... but those lips frustrate me..
also Dazzledbylight, your last comments on his lips.. I'm afraid I didn't understand it since my sister took our o0nly english dictionary to school and I have no clue what the word was you used there for his lips... is there a possibility to explain it to me elseway?

oh, sorry I didn't see this post till now......

can you quote my post so I can see what I said, and see if I can word it differently. Hopefully next month I'll go premium...THENN I could draw the explaination! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom