Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
popmartlemon93 said:
Rioght. For various reasons this has taken SO BLEEDING LONG to draw. But, finally I give you a drawing that I have been meaning to do for a ridiculously long time. My friends at school reckon its one of the best things I've done...

*sigh* *stares at his eyes that were so painstakingly drawn* :drool:

(EDIT: will probably be higher resolution on my deviantart)

Fuuuuuuuuuck that's beautifull!!!!!!
*drowns in every little detail*

Rioght. For various reasons this has taken SO BLEEDING LONG to draw. But, finally I give you a drawing that I have been meaning to do for a ridiculously long time. My friends at school reckon its one of the best things I've done...

SCAN0112.jpg

Those eyes :crack: :faint:

SCAN0112.jpg

Holy. Shit.

Ok, wait a minute, I just have to..... I really have to....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHTGFDGF:crack::combust::censored:

Fuuuuuuuuuck that's beautifull!!!!!!
*drowns in every little detail*

Beautiful, popmartlemon!

I am speechless!!!!

Ooooooooh myyyyyy Gooooooood! :faint:
Gorgeous picture! :love:

Fantastic. :up:

You folks said all about his AMAZING drawing :drool::love::love:
I LOOOOOOOOOOVED:heart:

popmartlemon93... LOVEEEE the stubble!!!! It's so real you can touch it!! :love: (Aand.. we both know how had it is to draw stubbles!! Especcially Bono's stubble! :D:doh:)

Great job!!! :applaud:

Popmartlemon, your drawing is fantastic!!! :love: I´m happy that you finished it and shared it with us :wave: Keep it up!!!! :applaud: I love his freckles, they look so real! :love:

:hug: Thanks L&L , venus, rebel u2fan and zoobaby!

@domo- shuddap, you know you love it :kiss: , and I would love to get more stuff out here, but I only post my U2 fan art here - so much other stuff (i.e art coursework for school) takes up my time . >_>

I think this can be considered as a type of FanArt.....

exemption-1.jpg

:D:D
^^ Exemption form for not going to school because it was Bono's 50th Birthday. :D

(Well, there has been an artist who placed a toilet at an exhibition and called it Art, so I guess this counts too :p )

exemption-1.jpg

^^ Exemption form for not going to school because it was Bono's 50th Birthday. :D

(Well, there has been an artist who placed a toilet at an exhibition and called it Art, so I guess this counts too :p )

:ohmy::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Oh... my... One of the funniest things I've ever seen :lmao:

(Marcel Duchamp/Richard Mutt? :sexywink:)

Hahah. Thanks! :D

(Yep, it's Duchamp! :D)

When I did this, all the people I knew told me that I'm crazy.

exemption-1.jpg

OMG! :ohmy::lol::lol:

Yes, you are :lol: But it´s cute craziness :applaud::hug:

It's U2 crazyness :D

Here's the whole story:

"This is to certify that my daughter Nicole Pace, email address .., 1st year student at the Junior College, Msida, Malta, was unable to attend any lectures/seminars/tutorials on 10-May-2010.
Reason: It was Bono's Birthday. Enough said."

Hahah.

Unfortunately I didn't post this exemption form, because on the same day that I was going to post it, I almost got a report and had my students' school entrance card taken away by the Principal (got bailed out by a security guard friend we made at school..), aand, since my name was already on the school's 'bad' papers, I thought that posting this on the same day as this whole story happened, would get me into real trouble considering that exams were in the following week.. And having your students' card taken away just a week before college exams begun, now that's real trouble! HAHA.

BUT, if I hadn't been involved with the report and such stuff... I WOULD HAVE SURELY POSTED THIS!!

My first attempt to draw Bono with short hair :D

bonou2wayny.jpg

I am in such awe at your ability to capture the maddening delicate features of Bono's lips and face so simply and beautifully. I'm admittedly envious, too. ;-) You're so talented, girl! Thank you for sharing your artwork with us.

Now that I just found time to finish the charcoal I started after seeing your last post, I went and bruised the bone in my right thumb! So I hope to post my work SOMEday when I can finally finish it.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom