eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Usually they have a countdown that negates the need for more than 3 refreshes once the clock hits zero

Last time I refreshed the page a lot before 10 AM, but it wasn't until my account got locked that it dawned on me that TM probably thought that either I was a bot or that someone was trying to hack my account.

I’m Sorry. I didn’t mean your post about not having any additional information. I meant the one about multiple browsers being a bad idea.

Through my phone, I went straight to the ticket resale page, which didn’t happen on the computer. Awesome how tickets were scooped up and re-listed after about 10 seconds. When I realized it wasn’t going to work out for me, I went ahead and paid a bit more. Felt like I was paying a ransom.

No dates in Scotland? Despite the Scottish crowd always without fail giving 110% passion and uproar in their support. Even The Edge said that the two best places to play in the world were Brazil and Glasgow.

That's a real kick in the teeth, and a real 'fuck you' to those fans who have supported them ever since the late 70s when they'd tour the small clubs in Glasgow.

Disgraceful.

No dates in Scotland? Despite the Scottish crowd always without fail giving 110% passion and uproar in their support. Even The Edge said that the two best places to play in the world were Brazil and Glasgow.

That's a real kick in the teeth, and a real 'fuck you' to those fans who have supported them ever since the late 70s when they'd tour the small clubs in Glasgow.

Disgraceful.

Glasgow is not a possibility in the current schedule. The Scots seem to prefer Kevin Bridges.

I didn't receive any code. I'm in the Experience group, but still nothing. All my friends (both rl and internet) received theirs, and I have precisely the same membership as them. Sent mail to U2.com. Nothing. Incredibly frustrating. Fuck them.

Did you end up getting one before the sale started? I don't get how random thay are with sending those codes....I got mine per email AND it was also listed on my account page.

wow , these presales allocation go as soon as the site open , however i just got 2 ga tickets for the O2 , maybe fan fatigue setting in , was going to gamble on more dates added but maybe these wont sell out

I've just noticed the o2 pre sale have changed there date. It was tomorrow, same time as innocence pre sale holders. Which is unfair.

It is now Wednesday 24th January

wow , these presales allocation go as soon as the site open , however i just got 2 ga tickets for the O2 , maybe fan fatigue setting in , was going to gamble on more dates added but maybe these wont sell out

I don't know about fan fatigue... I think most of the US eXPERIENCE subscribers (who managed to be correctly recognized as Verified Subscribers by TM) were able to get GAs on the first day, though exceptions were MSG and Vegas. It was the iNNOCENCE group that got screwed with a very small GA allocation.

As for whether these will sell out or not, there's a continuing discussion about sell-outs and "slow ticketing" over in the How are the tickets selling? thread.

I got two GA tickets for the O2 no problem. All seemed to work fine.

I didn't realise you could join the queue early, but happened to click on the page about twenty minutes before 1000 and it let me put in all my details

I'm glad I did, because I'd forgotten which password I'd used from the last tour and had to reset it.

Took just two refreshes before it let me buy.

So I've been to 3 U2 shows, each one was in the nosebleeds.

This time I want to go all-in for Red Zone. Anyone know how much it is at the O2? Is it worth it? Do I have a chance in hell of actually getting any?

For what it's worth I'm in the Innocence presale group, but I only know that because I checked my profile on U2.com after seeing U2start tweet about it.

I think red zone actually go on general sale same time as presales , worth checking out for 02

As a one off worth experience but think with add one charges it’s about 300 quid for o2

Had zero issue getting GA for Copenhagen..were in after 0 seconds as well. No do decide where i should do with the second pre-sale ticket. Wait for the Dublin pre-sale maybe?

I call it big bullshit !!!! Nothing available anywhere with presales codes.... first time it happens. I Will try later and hope they add dates because this is a joke for european demand... now so pissed off i might drink 20 beers straight :doh::down:

I call it big bullshit !!!! Nothing available anywhere with presales codes.... first time it happens. I Will try later and hope they add dates because this is a joke for european demand... now so pissed off i might drink 20 beers straight :doh::down:

I might join you.
I'm in a queue for Portugal and my number is 6608 :| wtf is going on here.

Of course they have kept tixs back these pre sales are just too help the pressure of ON SALE day for everyone.
Of course Manchester London Holland is getting more shows Dublin will get 4/5 days easy they know the demand is soooo there.
& there will be drops near show dates 2015 was the same for 3Arena GA dropped for every show on the days.

Good luck everyone im waiting til Monday Album pre sale

Dublin isn t announced yet ?

Seems like theyre doing that later just like last arena tour. Ordered one ticket for Royal Arena with my pre-sale code and will keep one for Dublin when the pre-sale for that opens.

And plans are being finalised for some special home shows in Dublin and Belfast (with dates, venues and on-sale details to be announced soon).

Of course they have kept tixs back these pre sales are just too help the pressure of ON SALE day for everyone.
Of course Manchester London Holland is getting more shows Dublin will get 4/5 days easy they know the demand is soooo there.
& there will be drops near show dates 2015 was the same for 3Arena GA dropped for every show on the days.

Good luck everyone im waiting til Monday Album pre sale

You are right. But the thing is that EVERY paying U2.com member should be able to get tickets. Thats the only reason why they pay $40 or $50 every year... The fact that tickets are still available, but not for this presale is a shame imo. Unfortunately, this whole u2.com thing is part of U2's profit model and not a real fanclub thing.

Back
Top Bottom