eXPERIENCE or iNNOCENCE presale group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided not to go for RZ but instead the £190 seats at the O2. Queued up and didn't get a thing. They were all gone.

I'll try again when they go on general sale and release more tickets, or just hope they add more London shows :shrug:

Why even bother with the subscription?

I decided not to go for RZ but instead the £190 seats at the O2. Queued up and didn't get a thing. They were all gone.

I'll try again when they go on general sale and release more tickets, or just hope they add more London shows :shrug:

Why even bother with the subscription?

lets hope for more dates.

Had zero issue getting GA for Copenhagen..were in after 0 seconds as well. No do decide where i should do with the second pre-sale ticket. Wait for the Dublin pre-sale maybe?

Seems like theyre doing that later just like last arena tour. Ordered one ticket for Royal Arena with my pre-sale code and will keep one for Dublin when the pre-sale for that opens.

Are you sure you can split your code between two shows? Atu2 pointed out in a tweet on Wednesday that it appears you can only do a single transaction (one show).

And there's this from the U2.com help page:

How many tickets can I buy in the presale for U2eiTour European dates?
U2.com Subscribers can use their presale code to buy up to 2 tickets in one transaction for one show.​

Whats with the ridiculous delivery fees ?

Cologne,35 euro for postage to Ireland
Hamburg 3 5 euro to Ireland
Lisbon 45 euro to Ireland
Manchester £12.50 to Ireland

Is this more profiteering by the band ?

Are you sure you can split your code between two shows? Atu2 pointed out in a tweet on Wednesday that it appears you can only do a single transaction (one show).

U2.com Subscribers can use their presale code to buy up to 2 tickets in one transaction for one show.​

You could for the Joshua tree tour as I brought 3 Dublin tickets and 1 London ticket. Maybe theve changed it

That would be profiteering by the ticket reseller, Ticketmaster or whatever.

That would be profiteering by the ticket reseller, Ticketmaster or whatever.

Ticketmaster aka Livenation aka U2 Promoter :down:

Seriously why cant we have Electronic Tickets ??

I bought 6 tickets today and spent 115 euro total on postage ,thats a disgrace.

I bought 2 x GA tickets today for Paris and I'm in the UK.

Opted for "Ticketfast" and the tickets arrived along with the confirmation email.

Now got them in hand and it cost € 1.45.

Last edited:

My question also.

75E for postage for 2 ticket from Portugal and Germany to the UK.
Did anyone get offered willcall when purchasing ticketmaster.de tickets?
I've sent TM a mail for an explanation :huh::huh:

I bought 2 x GA tickets today for Paris and I'm in the UK.

Opted for "Ticketfast" and the tickets arrived along with the confirmation email.

Now got them in hand and it cost € 1.45.

same as Amsterdam on the 2015 tour-tickets instantly delivered.:up:
Today we had ridiculous fees to send tickets to other EU countries.:down:

Email states that but if you order across several different vendors it will probably work out.

well... cant see them in portugal, why not visit berlin? :hyper:
Managed to buy 2 tickets. delivery method a little bit expensive but... oh well, after the morning/afternoon dissapointment I can't really complain,

My question also.

75E for postage for 2 ticket from Portugal and Germany to the UK.
Did anyone get offered willcall when purchasing ticketmaster.de tickets?
I've sent TM a mail for an explanation :huh::huh:

Yes Will Call was an option ,it was 5.90 ,absolute rip off as well.
I'm never doing that again though ,I spent 60 minutes queuing in the freezing cold at the O2 in London recently ,with the result I missed the start of the gig.
Never again will I do will call.:down:

Yes Will Call was an option ,it was 5.90 ,absolute rip off as well.
I'm never doing that again though ,I spent 60 minutes queuing in the freezing cold at the O2 in London recently ,with the result I missed the start of the gig.
Never again will I do will call.:down:

Do you mind asking were you are based Fano?
No option for me at all apart from ripoff postage.

Do you mind asking were you are based Fano?
No option for me at all apart from ripoff postage.

I'm based in Ireland but travel a good bit for work .

Will Call was listed on the delivery options on the main purchase page ,I'm not sure if I was actually offered it on the checkout phase though .
Left a nasty taste in the mouth having to pay those fees.
Its a racket too as Eventim Uk only charge £12.50 for UPS delivery to Ireland and the tickets are sent from Germany but Eventim.de charge 35 euro for the same service.

Was only 5 pounds for a London ticket to be sent to the other side of the world for me. Yet, within Europe it's several times that? Weird.

I'm based in Ireland but travel a good bit for work .

Will Call was listed on the delivery options on the main purchase page ,I'm not sure if I was actually offered it on the checkout phase though .
Left a nasty taste in the mouth having to pay those fees.
Its a racket too as Eventim Uk only charge £12.50 for UPS delivery to Ireland and the tickets are sent from Germany but Eventim.de charge 35 euro for the same service.

Yeah... tickets deliveries are a joke. For Innocence tour i paid also 100 bucks for 2 deliveries. Fucking thieves.

Was only 5 pounds for a London ticket to be sent to the other side of the world for me. Yet, within Europe it's several times that? Weird.

Totally agree with the comments.
Problem is that they know people will pay as you dont have time to reconsider-you need to purchase as quickly as possible.
Then you hear a story like ChargedVT where the postage is totally reasonable.:huh:
Disgusting but typical of the parasites who run these companies.

What really annoys me is this: after I did not succeed buying tickets this week, I placed a comment on U2.com website at the comments secton for the Amsterdam show. Of course I was a little frustrated, but I kept it polite. I said smth like: "I did not succeed to get tickets for the presale. I'm wondering why I am still paying U2.com membership? This really sucks."
They did not place my comment!?!? There seems to be censorship on u2.com! WTF

paris is only 1.45 euros for an e-ticket, or around 6.5 euros signed-for delivery, next day or maybe 48hr delivery is about 12 euros (that's for delivery within France tho i guess)

Not as it stands by look BUT there defo GA left they keep X amount we still have 02 pre sale & main sale this week also as shows get days out & they know how much GA space is left they drop more providing what rooms left.

Mad that UK has the most expensive seats @ over £200 from what ive seen even Copenhagen upper seats are £105 £170 where as MEN & 02 are over £200

Not as it stands by look BUT there defo GA left they keep X amount we still have 02 pre sale & main sale this week also as shows get days out & they know how much GA space is left they drop more providing what rooms left.

Mad that UK has the most expensive seats @ over £200 from what ive seen even Copenhagen upper seats are £105 £170 where as MEN & 02 are over £200

Over £200 to sit in the top tier, that's absolute madness and a total rip off. Those tiers are so high in those 2 arenas. Be surprised if they sell at those prices

Over £200 to sit in the top tier, that's absolute madness and a total rip off. Those tiers are so high in those 2 arenas. Be surprised if they sell at those prices

This is a rip off- knew this would happen when O'Seary took control- it's all about money. This is the kind of rip off pricing that Madonna has used for a long time

Presumably they reckon those tickets would sell for that on resale market- i don't know who would buy these tickets. Guess they will reduce the prices if they don't sell

This is a rip off- knew this would happen when O'Seary took control- it's all about money. This is the kind of rip off pricing that Madonna has used for a long time

Presumably they reckon those tickets would sell for that on resale market- i don't know who would buy these tickets. Guess they will reduce the prices if they don't sell

Most expensive tixs for The Hydro in 2015 was £180 that was the front Blocks in a 13,000 cap Arena.
These 2 Arenas are 20,000 & asking £111 for corner upper tier seats & over £200 for lower levels..!!!!
The tixs are cheaper in main land EU Copenhagen is £105 & £170s & Paris is also cheaper again.

Best bet is wait the 2nd sites will drop these below FV on show days

Its fucking ridiculous. I might be REALLY wrong but weren't those seats something like 50-60 on the IE tour? Or was that ones up in the corners not facing the screen?

All I remember was waiting for last minute GAs and being tempted by the dirt cheap seats up in the gods as a last resort, they couldn't bloody give them away then , now they're charging 40 quid more than the best front seats were 3 years ago. Fuck that.

I love this band but charging someone not lucky enough to get a GA ticket an extra 120 quid to sit an extra half a mile away up in the roof is just a piss take.

i know it's a daft comparison, but when i took my daughter to Bercy to see the Jonas Brothers, maybe about 7-8 years ago, standing tix were only about 35 euros, compared to 84 euros for this concert... i regularly paid in the 30s/40s for standing at Bercy... and just checked and Shakira is only 56 euros for standing at Bercy - Live Nation know they can fleece us :crack:

just checked current prices for GA at Bercy - they do vary wildly, but U2 is still by far the most expensive:
Lenny Kravitz 74
Sam Smith, 57
scorpions 78.50 :ohmy:
santana 63 or 74
katy perry 78.50
shakaponk (huuuuge French band) 39
kendrick lamar 73
arcade fire 66
iron maiden 67.50

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom