Eviction from the house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah sigh, one of the worst feelings to be had, especially when youre a quiet housemate who ensures the rent is paid on time

the dynamics of the rental property i was sharing with had changed when my housemate had her girlfriend come over as a freeloader.

because her girlfriend doesnt like me they have sugarcoated kicking me onto the street by using the former housemate develop an alibi saying she needs

the excuse: "I will still be living in this town in a different suburb, but i have decided to transfer the lease to another couple who doesnt want a male living in the house" :down:

i have to write this one down

ah sigh, one of the worst feelings to be had, especially when youre a quiet housemate who ensures the rent is paid on time

the dynamics of the rental property i was sharing with had changed when my housemate had her girlfriend come over as a freeloader.

because her girlfriend doesnt like me they have sugarcoated kicking me onto the street by using the former housemate develop an alibi saying she needs

the excuse: "I will still be living in this town in a different suburb, but i have decided to transfer the lease to another couple who doesnt want a male living in the house" :down:

That is awful! :sad:

:sad: god, sometimes people suck ~ I'm sorry you're on the receiving end of that nastiness and I hope, that once the hurt heals (and you find yourself a home with a bunch of souls who are not asses) that this turns into something golden for you ~ good luck :hug:

Is it even possible to evict you? Aren't you the one who pays in time and isn't your housemate the one that brings over her gilrlfriend to live for free in the house? If the girlfriend is not registered on that particular address she's the one who might get evicted.

And about the couple who don't want to have a male in the house: you lived there first. If they CHOOSE to rent a part of the place, they just have to live together with a male. If they're trying to get you out of the house you can sew them for sex discrimination.

Isn't there a law office at the town hall or a tenants committee where you can get more information about this? Tenants have rights too.

I might be wrong or I might not understand the whole situation, and I don't know about the laws in Australia, but I certainly hope that there's a solution for your problems.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom