Doozer's Temple Bar ~ C'mon In!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh one on one. for a second I thought VP was advocating drinking alone amongst the youth. :tsk:

what I love is that many people in my lit class myself included can drive, hold a job, pay taxes, etc. and yet we get told the using the fucking toilet is a "privelage" that can be taken away. i know teaching is a noble profession and such but really there are a lot of screwed up people with some sort of power complex in it...not really related at all but :banghead:

redkat said:
be careful

drink water before you pass out

don't drive

:blahblah:

gosh VP i'm sorry :hug: I went last saturday :yikes:

I can't believe I'm still shopping. I have nightmares about stuff like this. :sad: Hopefully it'll be quick and painless. In and out. :shifty:

I still haven't got my tree up. :shh: I should probably be doing that now. :|

See ya, Tre :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I can't believe I'm still shopping. I have nightmares about stuff like this. :sad: Hopefully it'll be quick and painless. In and out. :shifty:

I still haven't got my tree up. :shh: I should probably be doing that now. :|

See ya, Tre :hug:

You think you're lame...I have a PM burning up my mailbox...and I still haven't read it....:flirt:

VertigoGal said:
:sick:
I'm really sorry about that.
I can't believe I did that. :sad:

Kids!!! :mad:

Just because they can drive, dress and feed themselves, they think they can just use the 'facilities' whenever they want. And what's worse they can spell for shat!!

:rant:

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

VG...:hug:

VertigoGal said:
ohh one on one. for a second I thought VP was advocating drinking alone amongst the youth. :tsk:

what I love is that many people in my lit class myself included can drive, hold a job, pay taxes, etc. and yet we get told the using the fucking toilet is a "privelage" that can be taken away. i know teaching is a noble profession and such but really there are a lot of screwed up people with some sort of power complex in it...not really related at all but :banghead:

Yes, one on one drinking for teens is always a good idea. Particularly if it's a male-female pair. Only good things can come of that. :up: :lol:

Grrrr, the whole bathroom power trip. :mad: I was once told by a teacher in high school that I couldn't use the washroom. I got up and walked out, and then never went back to his class. Three weeks later the vice principle caught up with me and asked why I'd skipped one class. I then told him I'd skipped three weeks, and why. He had no comment. :lol: He got me papers to drop the class (this was grade 10, and grade 10s weren't allowed to drop)...and I took the class over with a different teacher the next semester. I showed that non-toilet allowing bastard. :|

I showed him that...well...he couldn't withhold basic human rights from me. :mad: I always was the outspoken, humanitarian, activist-y type, ready to lead crusades again man's inhumanity against man. :up:

Or maybe I just really hated that class, and was looking for an out. :shifty: Either way. :wink:

Gotta go do some stuff. Kat, I'd feel incredibly guilty if I didn't get the tree out. :sigh:

See you all later. :wave:

redkat said:

Ok this is fun...

live together only if there are separate bathrooms and possibly even separate bedrooms. I need space

separate bank accounts, I reserve the right to cook only when I'm in the mood, We share dishes and laundry. No formal ceremony just a party no legal writings of any kind.

They must never ask how much I spend at starbucks or sephora and I'll never ask how much they spent on their weekend with the boys.

Must be willing to do GA with me :D

You and I ought to write a book. :hmm:

:wink:

I'm gonna say no on the GA thing. I'd sort of rather NOT have any SO of mine around when it comes to me and a U2 concert. I get sorta scary. :lol:

Hi and bye to everyone who's come in/left since I've been gone.

I'm free from the confines of my workplace for the next 10 days and it is a beautiful thing. :drool:

And I realized I have more than enough cookies so no need to bake anymore, woohoo! :hyper:

yep great way to kill a few hours.

i've seen them all, but only on TV

i'm waiting for the DVD set incuding VI so it's a complete set:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom