Doozer's Temple Bar ~ C'mon In!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go grocery shopping. But that can wait. For now I have my cup of coffee, itunes playing Beatles Love and the blue crack window open. :drool:

Nice Zoots! :yes:

I'm going to go looking for a cheap Christmas tree later today (or tonight, depending on how lazy I get) and perhaps get U218 with the dvd, since that was one of the two thing things I didn't get that I wanted. I just watched Bruce in Barcelona and might pop another dvd in and curl up on the couch until whenever.

Mia's playing with her new toys. :cute: I love lazy days. :yawn:

the rockin edge said:

that sounds lame. basing every life decision on what you think is a celebrities opinion would be. :tsk:

But Bono says it's good to base your life decisions on celebrities, so I'm all for it. :wink: I'm currently using Oprah. Next week it'll be Kate Moss. :up:

the rockin edge said:

I have to disagree with you there. U2 :drool: ;)

While I don't absolutely love (or even like) every little thing they've ever done (or that Bono has done, more like :eyebrow: ), there are certain aspects of my "fandom" that still makes me a sheep in some people's eyes. Oh well. Can't live your live according to rock stars and/or other people. :wink:

Great quote, btw. One of my favorites. :up:

[/soapbox] :D

New bar time already? :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom