Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have high hopes for the two pair lists. I think two people doing a list makes for a much better experience.

onebloodonelife said:
I'm with you there...I'm working on research for a paper tonight. It really shouldn't be as difficult as it is. The essay's about a legal case in which prior restraint was used and the First Amendment was violated, specifically the 2 Live Crew's case in Florida in 1992. There's a ton of information to get through though. Luckily, it's not due for a little bit yet.

My essay is due tomorrow and I haven't started it. Granted, it's short. But it has to be thorough.

phillyfan26 said:
I have high hopes for the two pair lists. I think two people doing a list makes for a much better experience.

Really? I think the only advantage it might have is that there is more music able to be used. But if one has a lot of music to draw from, it would be harder, I think. Because that means a person would be able to use much less of their own taste within their playlist. Anyway, Tori Amos just came on the PTG/TRE playlist. And I really, really do not like Tori Amos at all. She reminds me of suck. :shrug:

the tourist said:
Really? I think the only advantage it might have is that there is more music able to be used. But if one has a lot of music to draw from, it would be harder, I think. Because that means a person would be able to use much less of their own taste within their playlist. Anyway, Tori Amos just came on the PTG/TRE playlist. And I really, really do not like Tori Amos at all. She reminds me of suck. :shrug:

I think the more music and the more conceptual ideas, both together. Especially if said person shares your tastes.

1. this is a dumb location, topped only by jen's room which doesn't even have a wikipedia page

2. funniest n00b post ever
U2387 said:
Should be very interesting. I just picked up JT remastered today and then went over to Borders to have a look at the latest magazines/books that I am too cheap to buy. :)Got to love malls and downtowns and one stop shopping! First nice spring day up here @school in Vermont- it sure takes longer to warm up here than home in Boston. Saw the Rolling Stone piece, I will buy this package if only for the b-sides and live stuff. They always have some new thing that you can only get by buying remastered old stuff-- brilliant strategy! Anyways, look forward to popping in JT remastered tonight.

3. back to work, as i have like zero computer time

the tourist said:
Total Posts: 1,008
User Posts
the tourist 336
KhanadaRhodes 158
Axver 142
LemonMelon 115
phillyfan26 63
Alisaura 49
mysterious_jen 42
coolian2 36
cinnaminson 29
The Sad Punk 21
gluey 5
Screwtape2 5
blueeyedgirl 3
unico 2
phanan 1
bono_man2002 1

:sad: middle intercourse island is the first superthread i ever missed. maybe khan could unlocke it for me some time :cute:

oh and 4. there is no way that n00b actually lives in the city of boston if they said "gotta love malls and downtown shopping," i bet anyone $100, and it really doesn't take that much longer to warm up, it's still pretty cool everywhere in the northeast this winter.

5. OOC at the end of lovetown rotterdam is HOT

you're no longer urine appreciator :sad:

ok i really have to do some work

sex every day sure takes up a lot of time. yup enjoying the new boyfriend.

and i'm so close to 8000, but that will have to wait for the enw computer

which if it acts like this mac and doesn't let me tab onto "submit reply" in addition to having annoying scroll/mousepad properties i am gonna be really really po'd at.

A Midsummer Night's Dream rehearsal from 5-9 ftl.

Watching my lady friend have to be her douchey ex-boyfriend's lover onstage from 5-9 FTEL.

Wow. That's too much loss for one night.

Quite frankly, that's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

You need to declare the ex-boyfriend a bust.

And then have some cheese doodles.

Quite frankly, I blame Isiah Thomas, coach of the New York Knicks, for the root of all of my problems.

She hates doing it as much as I hate watching it, so it's all good I guess.

So things are going well with the lady friend?

I need to get a lady friend. I can't handle the embarrassment of being "single" on Facebook any longer.

phillyfan26 said:
So things are going well with the lady friend?

I need to get a lady friend. I can't handle the embarrassment of being "single" on Facebook any longer.

They are going pretty well. Missed seeing her last week, so that's always a good thing. Thanks for asking.

We need to be Facebook buddies. Cornell-Hofstra, slaughter.

LemonMacPhisto said:
They are going pretty well. Missed seeing her last week, so that's always a good thing. Thanks for asking.

We need to be Facebook buddies. Cornell-Hofstra, slaughter.

I'll give you the same advice NSW once gave me: "Try not to horrify her."

Agreed. And if anyone asks, I'll say you're my cousin and that you work on a beet farm.

Well, I'll find your Facebook page since your name is more unique than mine. Much more.

I pm'd you the link to my page.

I'm also friends with Lance and Impy, but don't talk to either of them too much on there. No, Lance doesn't have any pictures of his mom on his page, sadly.

I've a new Fleet Command request.

I don't know about you, but I think that one could be a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom