Disneyland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one I just got:

What college suits you best?

Because when I do my applications, I'm going to base it on Facebook.

Varitek said:
and i'm so close to 8000, but that will have to wait for the enw computer

which if it acts like this mac and doesn't let me tab onto "submit reply" in addition to having annoying scroll/mousepad properties i am gonna be really really po'd at.

Wow. I gained a ton back up on you.

phillyfan26 said:

I think the more music and the more conceptual ideas, both together. Especially if said person shares your tastes.

I don't think many people would share my tastes. LM said it correctly once, when he said that I don't listen to a lot of mainstream stuff. Kind of like Axver, but mine is much more accessable than his.

The RHCP song is a good transition from the Radiohead song, though.

the tourist said:
Fake Plastic Trees does nothing for me anymore.

I've listened to it five times and still don't understand its appeal.

I just can't get past Thom Yorke, that's probably why.

I still maintain that of the 7 lists I've now listened to, I like this one second best, LM's being the best so far.

phillyfan26 said:

I've listened to it five times and still don't understand its appeal.

I just can't get past Thom Yorke, that's probably why.

I really, really like Bends/Computer era Yorke. I just don't like that song so much.

I like that Axver's the only one with over 100 posts in this thread. And he's got over 200.

the tourist said:

I really, really like Bends/Computer era Yorke. I just don't like that song so much.

Fake Plastic used to be one of my favorite songs of theirs too, but its lost its luster over time.

Let Down and Airbag are tied as my fave Bends/OK Computer tracks.

I listened to In Rainbows and wasn't impressed.

I haven't heard enough of their earlier stuff to dismiss them completely, but I'm not a fan.

... and with Gabe (now known as "gvox") posting "Holy crapola," the Temple Bar as we know it officially ceased to exist.

April 2006-April 2008. RIP.

phillyfan26 said:
I listened to In Rainbows and wasn't impressed.

I haven't heard enough of their earlier stuff to dismiss them completely, but I'm not a fan.

That's cool. If you're not that into them, you're not missing too much if you go further into their back catalogue. I hate trying to "get into bands," but that's just me.

"Never Gonna Give You Up" may make my next DI playlist. I'm cross-checking to see if it's been in any soundtracks right now.

Just put Lancemc's playlist into iTunes. He'll be next on my listening plate.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Fake Plastic used to be one of my favorite songs of theirs too, but its lost its luster over time.

Let Down and Airbag are tied as my fave Bends/OK Computer tracks.

Mine are The Bends itself and Electioneering.

the tourist said:
Just put Lancemc's playlist into iTunes. He'll be next on my listening plate.

A few of his tracks are rights-protected. I friggin' hate when that happens.

And his password isn't fellatio.

the tourist said:

Mine are The Bends itself and Electioneering.

Both great tunes.

The only two Radiohead songs that interested me were Paranoid Android and Weird Fishes/Arpeggi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom