Devil's Beef Tub, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know the answer to this too.

Evolution just hasn't gone far enough. I mean, the food's purpose is to be eaten, so why won't it take active steps to achieve this purpose? Why does it leech that labour off humans? :madspit:

Evolution just hasn't gone far enough. I mean, the food's purpose is to be eaten, so why won't it take active steps to achieve this purpose? Why does it leech that labour off humans? :madspit:

:tsk: Food is so lazy.

Lazy and delicious.

Aww, I can't stay mad at you! *eats things*

tell me about it! it would've been a lot more helpful earlier when i decided i wanted an egg roll if it could've made itself!

Carlton is pwning Brisbane.

My mother won't be too happy.

Nor will I, since I always want Carlton to lose and Fitzroy's my second team. Though the Lions losing would be beneficial for Richmond's top eight chances, I think. :uhoh:

My mother won't be too happy.

Nor will I, since I always want Carlton to lose and Fitzroy's my second team. Though the Lions losing would be beneficial for Richmond's top eight chances, I think. :uhoh:

This is the point where football becomes too complicated and I just go "whatever"... :lol:

aww damn ,there she is. Well then, I'm out peoples, I'll maybe pop in and say hello from the hotel :wave:

I love how they're talking about Buddy Franklin "edging closer to the ton" (ie, 100 goals for the season)... cos that's all he is doing, edging.

Learn to kick straight, you neckless gorilla!!

Later, Ashley! :wave:

Buddy will reach the ton tomorrow, he's going against us. In fact, he'll get another ton the same afternoon... and he still won't be kicking straight!

Buddy will reach the ton tomorrow, he's going against us. In fact, he'll get another ton the same afternoon... and he still won't be kicking straight!

I can just feel the optimism oozing from all you Eagles fans.

Later, Ashley! :wave:

I wouldn't discout the Weagles so quickly... we got pasted by Richmond last week, which nobody saw coming. Inconsistency, thy name is Hawthorn.

WHY IS THERE SYNCHRONISED SWIMMING ON 7 NOW? :scream:

Oh, it's the Australian team. As if that makes it any better.

There's synchronised swimming on BOTH 7 and SBS right now. Unbelieveable. First sanity on ChristianForums, now this. The world's tilted on its axis.

And the commentators tell me there are only 200 synchronised swimmers in Australia. NO FUCKING WONDER.

I can just feel the optimism oozing from all you Eagles fans.

Well, I already went to the Hawks/Eagles game at Melbourne earlier in the year, and I must admit we did give it a bit of a shake the first half. And Ali is indeed correct that the Hawks have been inconsistent. But come on! We got beaten by the Demons, dammit!

Thank god or whatever that it's nearly over.

I've decided I'd rather listen to my ears ring than put up with synchronised swimming.

There's synchronised swimming on BOTH 7 and SBS right now. Unbelieveable. First sanity on ChristianForums, now this. The world's tilted on its axis.

It was bad enough having the Argentina/Nigeria soccer match on both channels earlier in the day. That wasn't any fun.

Shit, wasn't there meant to be the Men's 400m today? I hope I haven't missed it.

It was bad enough having the Argentina/Nigeria soccer match on both channels earlier in the day. That wasn't any fun.

Shit, wasn't there meant to be the Men's 400m today? I hope I haven't missed it.

Having the men's cycling road race, all six or so hours of it, on both channels was total fucking tedium at the start of the Games.

I'm pretty sure that's on later this evening, so you're good.

Also, before settling down with my ringing ears, I decided to check if 10's showing any footy. 10 minutes into the 1st quarter, Collingwood 31 - 0 Sydney. :|

and they're all on tv right now!

:lmao: The commentators also mentioned that they aren't supported by any federal funding. Good! I may seem like a serious "tax and spend liberal" to some Americans, but we can't fund every pseudo-sport, and synchronised swimming should be right at the bottom of the heap.

And can Bonnie the Backsliding Vegetarian make 100 posts in the Beef Tub? Seven to go ... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom