Devil's Beef Tub, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*hangs head in shame*

Be a proud Internet addict. :up:

Ooh, duck eggs are bigger...

Someone's letting off fireworks or something... WTF?!

Now, your emu and ostrich eggs are like the WMDs of the poultry world...

I am so going to bed before this gets even sillier.

:lmao:

What of dodo eggs?

Pfft, wine is bugger all. I barely get inebriated on absinthe, man!
crossarmsco2.gif

Forgetting the alphabet = barely inebriated?

...I just had a thought.

What if Derek's waiting for me to talk first, but I'm waiting for HIM to talk first...?

Crud.

...I just had a thought.

What if Derek's waiting for me to talk first, but I'm waiting for HIM to talk first...?

Crud.

Isn't he the one who owes you a reply right now?

But go on, make some sort of a move! Even if it's a mature "let's sit down and a have a chat about things over non-alcoholic drinks" kind of move. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

Oh, I thought that was an absinthe night.

I totally want to try absinthe. Reading about the culture and criminalisation of it is fascinating.

I'll buy a little bottle of it and bring it to you when I'm around. Actually, I think you can get it more or less concentrated from that herbs/legal highs (and boring ones) shop. I don't know what that means exactly, but maybe I'll give it a shot and see how melancholy I get.

I admit, there may have been a shot of absinthe involved that night!

Isn't he the one who owes you a reply right now?

But go on, make some sort of a move! Even if it's a mature "let's sit down and a have a chat about things over non-alcoholic drinks" kind of move. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.
I'll wait till this weekend. Something epic always happens over the weekend. Or I'll be bored and demand entertainment. That's how he started it with me Tuesday.

Derek: I'm so bored. Help.

I'll buy a little bottle of it and bring it to you when I'm around. Actually, I think you can get it more or less concentrated from that herbs/legal highs (and boring ones) shop. I don't know what that means exactly, but maybe I'll give it a shot and see how melancholy I get.

I admit, there may have been a shot of absinthe involved that night!

Sounds pretty cool. Hope I don't end up too wasted by it. :lol:

The strongest booze I've had is vodka that was just below 40%, and it didn't do much to me ...

If all the members of the superthread started drunkposting at the same time, the thread would become unreadable cause no one could type anymore.

I see the Major's lurking! :wave:

If all the members of the superthread started drunkposting at the same time, the thread would become unreadable cause no one could type anymore.

No, I think some of us are able to keep it together much longer than you, Reggo. :wink:

Sounds pretty cool. Hope I don't end up too wasted by it. :lol:

The strongest booze I've had is vodka that was just below 40%, and it didn't do much to me ...

You were drinking it out of a wine glass, right? Last time I had vodka, I didn't get too hammered, but I still got sick. Bastard! I wanted that first one, not the other! Maybe you should try whiskey instead - even if the alcohol percentages are generally pretty similar, there's a difference in how you'll react. I have forgotten everything about myself while drinking whiskey on a few occasions. In fact, the only times I've ever been carried home, I had been drinking whiskey earlier.

When will you be having it? :hmm: You know, there's a good chance I'll be the only person at my house for three weeks later in the year, assuming my brother goes to the UK for a bit.

Really, I have no idea. But whenever a date is decided, I am gonna stock up on some alcohol.

And some V8 of course. I do believe I'd be needing it. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom