Devil's Beef Tub, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna head to bed...

and I STILL haven't finished this bloody bottle of kahlua. It'll be a year old in a few weeks! Courtesy of Auckland airport's duty free shops. :D

Wantz another holiday. :sigh:

I applied for two weeks off in October. Don't know quite what to do with it yet. Considering Barrier Reef, although I wonder if I could nip across to NZ... :hmm:

I am having considerable trouble telling Bonnie and Serena apart. Silly me for using avatars to identify people more than the actual username...

Haha, while I can drink a bottle of wine in a night, you take a year to drink a bottle of kahlua.

And New Zealand would totally bring the geology fun for you. You'd be in your element, I know you would be!

Bet you linger for a bit longer here too. :wink:

Fucking hell. Finally.

My DI list is finally done. All the album artwork and all the track information is in order.

No explanatory paragraph. For Reggo does not explain herself.

That site looks geocities-tastic.

Sadly, my old geocities site looks a lot worse. Or looked, it's probably been deleted by now.

Don't count on it! Both of my old Geocities websites still exist!

Y'all can blow me with this drink-off thing. I ain't playing. We already all know I'm the Superthread's cheapest date.

Haha, while I can drink a bottle of wine in a night, you take a year to drink a bottle of kahlua.
I'm sure a litre of 20% kahlua is worth at least a couple of bottles of wine...

And New Zealand would totally bring the geology fun for you. You'd be in your element, I know you would be!
:lol:
I have no doubt of it.

Mmm, elements.

Bet you linger for a bit longer here too. :wink:

Stop replying to me then :tongue:

Fucking hell. Finally.

My DI list is finally done. All the album artwork and all the track information is in order.

No explanatory paragraph. For Reggo does not explain herself.

Awesome. :up:

I may pass on the explanatory paragraph this time. I've done long stuff before, but this time, I may just write a couple of sentences summing up the list and that's it.

The part that I'm struggling most with is coming up with a title I like.

Go the double post. :lol:

Given that I can drink a whole bottle of wine and barely get inebriated, I'm a bit confident here!

Yeah, my internet is being a bit screwy. :depressed:

Pfft, wine is bugger all. I barely get inebriated on absinthe, man!
crossarmsco2.gif

I'm sure a litre of 20% kahlua is worth at least a couple of bottles of wine...

:lol:
I have no doubt of it.

Mmm, elements.

Stop replying to me then :tongue:

The bottle of wine I drank in my last drunkposting expedition was 750mL, and I think about 14% alcohol. Next drunkposting episode will be 18% port of a similar volume.

I'd just be jealous you're going to New Zealand and I'm not! I really need to work on roping a few friends into a holiday driving aimlessly around the country for a few weeks ...

You're just a postwhore and an Internet addict at heart.

Awesome. :up:

I may pass on the explanatory paragraph this time. I've done long stuff before, but this time, I may just write a couple of sentences summing up the list and that's it.

The part that I'm struggling most with is coming up with a title I like.
So I email my uploaded files to you with my cover art and tracklisting?

Y'all can blow me with this drink-off thing. I ain't playing. We already all know I'm the Superthread's cheapest date.

I maintain we need to have a drink-off between you, Mia, Ashley, and Ravva to see who this thread's cheapest drunk is.

I still have over half a litre of Irish Cream (17%), almost a full 750ML of Spiced Rum (35%) and two beers. I'm set. :lol:

Though when I get my money, I do want to buy a nice bottle of wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom