Detroit I Setlist Watch And Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
grouphug2.gif

hypnodisk.gif

Bono can swear at me any day. However, I'd prefer it be all sexy and not him telling me to do derogatory things to my own anatomy. :wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
:mad:
YOU KNOW THE RULE, IF YOU SAY IT, IT MAKES IT TRUE!

:sad: vertigo x2.

ps--> what show is this from??

Its like a bad horror film

the encore song that shall not be named

hey folks... got here late... those live pics are awesome.. who's sending them and what's the equipment they're using? Would love to get that setup before I head to Buffalo in December.

beau2ifulday said:

She seems to be one of those authors whom the majority either love or hate. I have the same sentiments as you towards Carol Ann Duffy and Margaret Atwood.

She took 3 months of my final year of schooling and turned it into Feminist Classes... especially with a female teacher from that era. :scream:

Anyway. The whole battle between her and Hughes was fairly interesting. With him clearly the reasonable one. :wink:

/chauvinism.

What do you think about the idea of not only Vertigo x2

but Vertigo x2 (back to back)

LOL

Now there is an ending worth it weight in debate

:wink:

(yes, the rhyme was intention)

Ha ha ha

u2wedge said:
hey folks... got here late... those live pics are awesome.. who's sending them and what's the equipment they're using? Would love to get that setup before I head to Buffalo in December.

They're live from 5/12.

Queen Bee said:

Uploading right now. Should be complete in about ~15 minutes :)

Excellent! Alonso has been trying to upload video from the 10/10 MSG show for the past 3 days, but ysi keeps punking out on him. The upload, according to Alonso, is about 500 MB though, which might explain the problemas. :wink:

u2wedge said:

Did you just get back from 1985?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom