Detroit I Setlist Watch And Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the set, HappyFatBono!

Well, I'm out for now. :wave:

Chizip said:
two more songs after this and im cutting off the stream :wink:

thanks to gorman and axver for instructing me on how to set all this up, it was just a shame we couldnt get the actual concert

but, it was fun anyway

It was fun....:yes:

by the way, someone should try and find at least 2 sources for tomorrows show - are we hooked up at all for it? Just wondering.

Again, thanks chizip, gorman, axver, happyfat:bono: and anyone else involved :bow:

Last edited:
Too bad we couldn't get any audio from the show but it was fun, thanks Chizip. Thanks to Gorman for giving us the ability to hear some awesome live Axver cuts this evening. :lol:
And thanks HappyFatBono for the setlist updates. :)

Chizip said:
two more songs after this and im cutting off the stream :wink:

thanks to gorman and axver for instructing me on how to set all this up, it was just a shame we couldnt get the actual concert

but, it was fun anyway

you made the effort though, and that's what matters :up:

thanks to everyone - axver, chizip, gorman and happyfatbono :)

BTW, wasn't there video of Love Is Blindness on the Numb video single? Can anyone confirm? More importantly, can anyone upload the LIB video? :drool:

Lila64 said:
by the way, someone should try and find at least 2 sources for tomorrows show - are we hooked up at all for it? Just wondering.

i wish i could help out but i don't get free minutes. :( good luck finding sources!

MTEdge said:
BTW, wasn't there video of Love Is Blindness on the Numb video single? Can anyone confirm? More importantly, can anyone upload the LIB video? :drool:

there was - I don't know if it was live or not. I'll find out tomorrow when it comes from ebay :hyper:

You guys are all awesome. Even though we didn't get to hear the concert, I loved hearing some of the more obscure songs. And Axver, I was cracking up...not laughing at you of course, but with you! If it were my voice everyone heard, this board would be empty!

Tonight was GREAT!! Loved hearing all the songs I don't hear often and being one with you peeps!

All of us just rule...and we rule hard!

timothius said:

It would sure explain her poetry. :down:

(I hold many bad feelings having studied her in my final year of High School. Bizzare individual.)

She seems to be one of those authors whom the majority either love or hate. I have the same sentiments as you towards Carol Ann Duffy and Margaret Atwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom