Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jd45177 said:
Fill in the blank...

"I'm so excited I could just ____________"

Jump naked into lake superior while singing "All I because of U2" with a large target painted on my person. (I figure it can't be much worse than waiting in the GA line :lol:)

Blah. With the weather and after reading some threads about ticket drops I'm starting to rethink going.... so all you lucky Cleveland concert goers, is it worth it? I only got enough money for a GA ticket and plan on waiting all day on Saturday(though after reading several threads the chance of me getting GA is unlikely).

So is it worth it?

bono_212 said:
Lol My priorities are straight! Bono before school always lol.

Of course, this might be why that research paper due tomorrow (on rock and roll of course) isn't done yet.

You sound a lot like myself... I'm a junior in high school and I've got a research paper due next Friday (3-4 pages, no biggie) that I totally haven't started and don't plan to do til next week because I'm too lazy and excited about U2 at the same time.

What part of Indiana are you from? I'm in Indy myself, though I grew up in Newburgh.

My friend Alec is gonna bring Monopoly, guys. Not sure how that'll work on the ground and all but we'll see. :wink: Like I said before, we'll probably go ahead and show up around 6:00 AM if that's when lining up officially starts, though I suppose we could try to go an hour earlier or something - if we stood across the street at like 5:00 or whatever would it make much of a difference? This is our first GA experience and only one for this tour, so we want to get the best place possible - if not in the ellipse then a spot on the rail.

Man, I totally got a One wristband on 5/7, but one time I took it off while I was washing my hands in art, and I think I left it and I think this girl took it, but I kinda didn't wanna say anything cuz she wears it everyday and I'm assuming she knows what she's supporting. Maybe I should ask her, maybe she's just wearing it cuz it looks cool :huh:

December 10 is Natonal Human Rights Day, isn't it? :rockon: 'cause the Declaration of Human Rights was on Dec 10.

I'm so excited. And I love that we have practically two full threads. We rock a lot.

Bono is hot.

MOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :rockon:

jd45177 said:
Fill in the blank...

"I'm so excited I could just ____________"

or... Dare Others to Wear Weirdest Cold Weather Gear They Own in GA Line.

I believe I will wear my pink furry hat with matching mittens and scarf. Then I won't need a nametag! Can you top that?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I wish you guys were going to line up with us! :brrrrr:

I can't wait to see you, mah Stick Sister! :hyper: :hug:

I want to hang all day, but I'm so sick of the cold as it is. But once we get there I'll find you and Sarah :macdevil:

Then we'll all go out afterward!!!!! :D

Ok....looks like a plan has been formulated...

Leave Friday around 2pm, arrive in Cleveland about 6:30ish. Got a room Friday at the Radisson and hopefully get a parking spot in TowerCity. Looks like those 2 and Gund are right there on the same street.

It will be rough to drive back after the show, but I figure I can get a few hours sleep at the hotel before heading over to Gund at about 5am.

Seriously, are we really thinking about wearing something to help us identify each other as interference members? It would be cool to meet up with a few phenatics like myself...especially since I'm coming up there alone.

Inside of 3 days left now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever ya got! :lol:

Is the bro partying with us, too? He's got to be hyped over his first GA! I know I was! :dancing: :hyper:

Well we're driving together so he's got no choice! I don't think he'll mind though...I know he's excited!!

:)

Ok crazy question I am sure but here goes .......

The Mercury Lounge in Cleveland and The ZooStation after party

Teenagers allowed yea or nay ? I assume no but just asking thought about going there after the concert for an hour or two before driving back to Dayton.

Ages of the two who will be with me are 161/2 and 141/2 but they are quite tall for their age :nerd:

CloserToKnowing said:
Ok....looks like a plan has been formulated...

Seriously, are we really thinking about wearing something to help us identify each other as interference members? It would be cool to meet up with a few phenatics like myself...especially since I'm coming up there alone.

Inside of 3 days left now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, I plan on printing off a copy of the list from page 1 of this thread and just standing in line and hollering people's names until they fess up to being outed as interferencers!
Um, except for Miroslava--I think she'll be the easiest to identify seeing as how she has been the empress of this thread...oh, and her pic is splashed all over it :)

Me, I'll be in silly pink & brown striped fleece hat with dingle ballie thingies hanging off its ties...um, yeah.

SethVincent said:
Ok crazy question I am sure but here goes .......

The Mercury Lounge in Cleveland and The ZooStation after party

Teenagers allowed yea or nay ? I assume no but just asking thought about going there after the concert for an hour or two before driving back to Dayton.

Ages of the two who will be with me are 161/2 and 141/2 but they are quite tall for their age :nerd:

Nay! Nay! Nay!

I had my "Brother" in tow when I went the the Mercury and he is 6'5 and was 20 and they would not let him in.....

enggirl said:

Hell, I plan on printing off a copy of the list from page 1 of this thread and just standing in line and hollering people's names until they fess up to being outed as interferencers!
Um, except for Miroslava--I think she'll be the easiest to identify seeing as how she has been the empress of this thread...oh, and her pic is splashed all over it :)

Me, I'll be in silly pink & brown striped fleece hat with dingle ballie thingies hanging off its ties...um, yeah.

I'll probably have a hat, 2 pigtails, about 4 layers of clothing AND a coat... so look for that instead of the picture as a point of reference :p

And yay April!!!! 2, 3, 4! :hyper:

Yay for U2 virgins! :hyper:

Where is our Detroit Virgin? :mad:

Did he ever send us pictures? After all we did to make his first time special! :madwife:

:tsk: :shame:

We just made room for him in the rail :wink:

It'll be my first time too!!!! :hyper:

But I'll be wayyyyyy up in section 204 (hey, front row though :shrug: )

-Tim

I'm home! J/K

Ok Atomicbono...I vote you, I and the other minors (well those under 21) form our own afterparty :wink: all those stupid grownups leaving us out with there booze and whatnot :tsk:

My reasearch paper is five to seven pages, but it'll pretty much write itself thanks to the topic.

If you want to come rock the monopoly I'll have a flat surface in me tent :wink:

So so far there are about four people who have distinguished that we will be able to find them by their pink hats :lmao:

Latest local weather update. 6 to 8 inches of snow for most of NE Ohio including Mansfield (1 hr south of Clev.) from Thurs thru Friday morning.

So anyone driving tomorrow be safe. Otherwise by Firday evening everything should look good. Saturday is still 30's. A heatwave comapred to the 8 degrees we have now.

OK that is my good night good news.:evil:

Good news? or is that why the evil smile is there :eyebrow:

Is there anybody out there? I'm lonely there's usually always someone on :sad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom