Dec. 10, Gund Arena in Cleveland - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be standing outside the service entrance Saturday where the wannabe GA'ers will be in this ridiculous weather, and I'm planning on making a sign asking them to play some songs, cause I figure even if they don't come to say hi they'll at least see the sign on their way in. I'm thinking of asking for Discotheque, Mofo, HMTMKMKM (hey, it was the first U2 song that really got me hooked - a boy can dream can't he??)....any other suggestions???

-Tim

LMPA is April

LivLuv is Lies (though it is not pronounced Lies but rather Lise/Liz erm... something... non english native here, so writing things out phonetically is not my strong suit :lol: )

For the record, I am Susie and I am still trying to figure how to be able to wait in the GA line. What is the longest you all think is appropriate for being out of the line?

tclymer08, you doing ticket drops?

I don't understand the 10am deal... the box office opens at 9:30!

O no, I have seats (way up in the nosebleeds too, but they were cheaper than GA so I took what I could get for my first U2 show), and I figured I might as take a shot at meeting the guys cause I have nothing better to do on Saturdays now that college football season's over

-Tim

GA... You can leave for an hour or so, come back for a while, leave again..l Im hoping somebody is going to give out numbers. Its gonna be so cold, people are going to have to go inside somewhere to warm up.

Just found out,

LINE UP AT 10AM as said before...

FAN CLUB LINE DOES EXIST!!

Line Barriers will be set up as well...

Hrmm...should I get up so early then??

There will be numbers. There always are. :up:

Worst case scenario, I have my line enforcement supplies with me though I pray to the U2 gods that someone else is already running it. I do not feel like giving the GA line speech 200 times in that weather :no:

Miroslava,

I plan on being at the arena or near it at least by 4:00am Saturday...

I'm not sure where I'm posting up at, but I'll try to start something If it hasn't already yet...probably across the street from the arena or a parking lot nearby or something...I'll have my black Taurus
probably painted up ;)

So if line up is at 10am :eyebrow: ... then how do they expect people to wait for ticket drops when the box office opens at 9:30am?

If I'm doing ticket drops... I assume thats a different line, so I won't even get in the GA line until I get a ticket(think positive).. cause I'm guesisng showing up in the GA line getting a number or whatever and then jumping to ticket drop ain't allowed?

Last edited:
So where are we planning on lining up before we can actually go over to the Q's property? I can't remember if it was decided for sure or not... But I'm sure it will be obvious once we get there.

Sam

BEVERLY56 said:
GA... You can leave for an hour or so, come back for a while, leave again..l Im hoping somebody is going to give out numbers. Its gonna be so cold, people are going to have to go inside somewhere to warm up.

Oh now that is helpful. I could have my pops drop me off downtown, my sister picks me-up to go get my ETS ticket, maybe have a quick bite, back in line, maybe a quick walk with the sis again before six...
Can I get all the warm weather stuff I would need in my carry on :scratch: ?

macfesto said:
Miroslava,

I plan on being at the arena or near it at least by 4:00am Saturday...

I'm not sure where I'm posting up at, but I'll try to start something If it hasn't already yet...probably across the street from the arena or a parking lot nearby or something...I'll have my black Taurus
probably painted up ;)

Some sort of sign would be good! :D

oh but rest assured...I really don't want to play line enforcer myself...

I'd rather enjoy the company ;)

Sam, you're not going anywhere between 5:30 and 6:00, believe me :lol:

That is major stress time :crack:

And thanks James :D

macfesto said:

RATS! I'm gonna kick myself for the rest of my life for selling my fan club GA's just so my son and I could be with my wife, who's not a fanatic. She's like the wife of someone's cousin mentioned earlier, she's sick of hearing U2.

macfesto said:
Just found out,

Line Barriers will be set up as well...

Hrmm...should I get up so early then??

Wait, does that include ALL fan club members or just fan club tickets? I always assumed it was just the tickets.

Ok, new thread time... :crack:

And the 10:00 am thing applies to all ticket holders (but no one ever listens to the official time. If we were smart, we would, but we ain't :wink: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom