DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Waiting for Tampa Breathe presale...praying for 4 GA's!!

Question- when I click the link from U2.com it brings me to a page where I can essentially order tickets...I'm sure if I was to do it right now my password wouldn't work but at 10 it will magically work? Or is there another link I have to find?

Waiting for Tampa Breathe presale...praying for 4 GA's!!

Question- when I click the link from U2.com it brings me to a page where I can essentially order tickets...I'm sure if I was to do it right now my password wouldn't work but at 10 it will magically work? Or is there another link I have to find?

If you enter the password and try now you will get a message saying that your password is not yet active. Not that I tried an hour ago or anything.... :whistle:

Well, that was ridiculously easy. I got 2 GAs for Chicago 2 and 1 seat for Vancouver.

Frick yeah!!!!

Wow...so I decided to take my chances with GA's instead of premium seats this time around. Landed 4 GA's for LA on first try!!!!...whew.

I figure I can probably find someone to trade the other two GA's for Vegas perhaps.

I got section 126, row 13 for DC. Was hoping for a closer section, but too chicken to throw them back and take a chance on being even further away. And GA not an option with a 4'11" member in our group. Any breathers get better sections in the $95 group?

Got Atlanta -- 4 tickets -- Section 132 Row 2 -- $95 seats. Came out to $108 each after surcharges.

Ok, I guess my baby has really gotten to my brain cause I bought 4 tix for NY for my brother thinking I could buy more than 4 but no I can't. I swear I read the rules several times but I'm pretty sure my brain is working on baby mode and it just didn't sink in that I only have a TOTAL of 4 tix. I'm a total idiot...a sad idiot cause no GA tix for LA for me. I really hope I can get them when they go on sale to the public. I really need to pay more attention on Interference. Whoa is me....:doh:

Scored two GA for the Rose bowl with zero problems. Nice. I must say, it seems that this time around, everything is going smoothly.

Got two tickets in Row 40 of Section 4 of the Rose Bowl (wondering as I completed my purchase that I was possibly an idiot for paying $250/ ticket for these seats)!

I then went right back and bought two more in Row 12 of Section 22 ($95)- can't decide if these are better or not. (I'll have to try and trade or something to get rid of 2).

I was planning on using my remaining code allotment for 2 Vegas tix, but got caught up in the ticket-buying excitement and got irrational!! (We used my husband's code for Dublin tix).

I'm stoked!!

I have a beach pad in Malibu...I might have to host a Preshow-U2 party during the day on Saturday the 24th!

I got section 126, row 13 for DC. Was hoping for a closer section, but too chicken to throw them back and take a chance on being even further away. And GA not an option with a 4'11" member in our group. Any breathers get better sections in the $95 group?

How much were these tickets. I got section 105 in the $95 group in yesterday's Horizon presale.

BTW: I just got an email from livenation for the DC conert and it said U2 & Muse.

So are they the opening band?

I got row G, section 234. Would have liked to be closer to the stage, but all the people who took advantage of the BC lions presale took the 233.

Hope its not too far behind the action.....

I got 4 GA's for Los Angeles (Rose Bowl) and there were NO PROBLEMS for the breathe pre-sale....and to think I live so close to the Rose Bowl I can literally walk to the concert!!! :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom